What's new

Shiity weather this week-

det107

100%
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
Fuckiny
I was at a guy's house last night & he was worried about the roof, due to the rains that's suppose to fall on Wednesday. And we are to get cold temps that would freeze...

Local news mentioned rains & wind gusts in Connecticut... Beware of power outages.

And what prompted me to type this is that the "storm" would start on the west coast, something about rains, flooding & landslides...

Hope Y'all ready for any adverse "the sky is falling" conflicts-

Fawk it, we can't change it so whatever!
I have a genny, I've seen more snow on my roof in fact it settled dramatically today, another warm day it will melt even more and settle.

It's supposed to rain hard enough here that it'll turn to snow.... They even called in our DOT maintenance guys on their day off for OT to be prepared.... :rolleyes:

Fucking climate change :flipoff2:

First snow of the year here

20201221_150532.jpg

Sitting here wishing it wasn't such a pain to restart the A/C, room faces Southwest gets damn hot someday even if the outside temp doesn't

62 sunny and calm here. The sliding patio door is open and I'm working while enjoying the fresh air.

I would be good with 90 at night and 100 daytime the cold sucks.

Completely agree with low humidity.

64 and sunny today. 62 and 70% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow with a low of 29 tomorrow night. High of 37 on thursday

Make up your mind.

Last edited:
Crap. The roof. Forgot all about that. I've got 3'+ on mine. Welp. I know what I'm doing Thursday.

2" of rain coming Thursday and Friday. Friday's high is 54 and as the rain pushes out, so does the warmth with a low of 16 over night. That is sure to make a mess and cause some flooding issues with 2' of snow currently on the ground. It'll get messy.

2" of rain coming Thursday and Friday. Friday's high is 54 and as the rain pushes out, so does the warmth with a low of 16 over night. That is sure to make a mess and cause some flooding issues with 2' of snow currently on the ground. It'll get messy.

The only good I can see is that the ground isn't frozen yet so we shouldn't have to build an ark.

It was 50's yesterday with 6 inches of snow last night. Now it is melting in the sun today, 34 was the high here.

Cold and wet here with snow. Little Fucker is being lazy and warming his nuts...

photo38344.jpg

A blizzard in Minnesota has a travel advisory for I-90; stay off. I-94 is open but has pile ups.

Enjoy the leisurely holidays at home-

Top Back Refresh