What's new

Seattle is under seige - 6 block area & Police Station seized by Antifa

Maybe I'm misreading what they really want but at least a chunk of those demands sound rather interesting. Black people segregated during medical treatment and local militias not really what I would expect from this group.

Sounds like these racists want to segregate America again. Next up they will want black only drinking fountains, bathrooms, sections in resturaunts, what could possibly go wrong.

So when will the black leaders call these white elite kids out for being the racists that they are?

How many grocery stores in the 6 block area? They will eventually run out of food. Set up a perimeter outside their perimeter and no one gets in/out so supplies cant be replenished. Kill all cell/internet. Cut water and electric. Then sit back and wait.

Theres excuse #1.

I've got excuses for decades :flipoff2:

i'm more curious about how this will play out. i'd like to see the gov Inslee response and the city council. I would MUCH rather see this sort of stuff take over city hall and public buildings rather than taking over Microsoft or Amazon or whatever other business.

These people have simply taken one of the largest national homeless camps and moved it right on to the steps. That doesn't really bother me. they haven't slaughtered the state legislature (in Olympia) and declared control over the state to institute wide reaching change.

How many grocery stores in the 6 block area? They will eventually run out of food. Set up a perimeter outside their perimeter and no one gets in/out so supplies cant be replenished. Kill all cell/internet. Cut water and electric. Then sit back and wait.

if they want to embrace their "leaving Amerikkka" stuff, then i'm all for it. but it is near the solstice up here, so we've got nearing ~20 hours a day of useable light and mild enough temperatures that living on the streets is easy.

if they want to embrace their "leaving Amerikkka" stuff, then i'm all for it. but it is near the solstice up here, so we've got nearing ~20 hours a day of useable light and mild enough temperatures that living on the streets is easy.

Still going to get hungry

Still going to get hungry

yup. currently they are giving out free food and water. there are plenty of $$ getting thrown "to the cause" at the moment, i'm curious how many will choose to fund this particular cause with their donated money. $1m in bread, rice and water can keep people going for a while

these protests have been the barking dog. well, finally the dog was able to get the truck to stop...after a moment of confusion and a few more barks, nothing happened. truck just stopped. Now the dog has been able to bite and grab on to the tire....what happens next?

edit: it will just be a footnote in history if they are lucky, so watching it in real time is cheap entertainment.

yup. currently they are giving out free food and water. there are plenty of $$ getting thrown "to the cause" at the moment, i'm curious how many will choose to fund this particular cause with their donated money. $1m in bread, rice and water can keep people going for a while

You know for mofawkin sure they ain't living on basic sustenance. They are leading the charge so they deserve to eat better than that. :laughing:

Also, pass out forms or setup kiosks for the truly passionate ones to officially renounce their US citizenship. . . and related privileges and benefits.

are there people living or stuck within those 6 blocks?

this reads like a hostage situation

also whens the last time anyone watched the rock?

we just need to send in nicholas cage and sean connery :smokin:

:laughing:

Are you kidding? Shit, the Hollywood actors are praising all this anti police business... while they stand behind their private security guards behind the gates of their mansions.

They want the state of Washington to remove confederate monuments. Washington wasn't even a state until 1889. They need to go back to elementary school and forget about college.

20200610_083917.jpg

juat flipped trough fox, cnn and msnbc and nothing on this at all

edit ^^hahahahahaha^^

They won't last a week. They will eat their own in a contest to out woke each othe .

20200610_105827.jpg

Lavoy got the Alphabet lead treatment. They were protesting the government at a wildlife refuge. I'm mainly hoping people caught in the middle aren't messed up too badly, Hopefully they are smart enough to have stocked up on supplies and ammo. Unlikely in a liberal utopia.

Lavoy got the Alphabet lead treatment. They were protesting the government at a wildlife refuge. I'm mainly hoping people caught in the middle aren't messed up too badly, Hopefully they are smart enough to have stocked up on supplies and ammo. Unlikely in a liberal utopia.

well, they've been told to prepare for a 2 week quarantine for the last 4 months, so there is a chance :lmao:

i'm curious if those twitter tweets are real or fake :rasta:

Yes they are terrorists as they are damaging property that isnt their's.

What else would you call them really...

They are getting direction from politicians and wealthy benefactors.

its on record that their activities have caused death of those a vehicle driven by an antifah member ran over.

Would apply for a tag to remove some of these scum from the genepool in a heart beat.

If it covered where wherever i find it them and not like a bear tag.

XClamhammer6 said:
These guys may be assholes but terrorist? Come on now.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh