What's new

SCOTUS takes up "Frames & Receivers" case

SanDiegoCJ

Non-Lemming
Member Number
Loc
Filer, Id.
SUPREME COURT TAKES UP FPC, FPCAF LAWSUIT CHALLENGING ATF’S “FRAME OR RECEIVER” RULE

Let's hope and pray that Thomas doesn't die any time soon.

Hard to keep up with all these lawsuits against these dirtbags.

IMG_3572.jpeg

:stirthepot:They just need to take up the Second Ammendment , then use it every time the Anti's step outta line.
AND QUIT PUSSYFOOTIN AROUND:shaking:

Pretty much. And we really need 50 state constitutional carry. Utter bullshit that you can legally buy/carry a gun in one state, then become a felon as soon as you cross the border into another state.

Pretty much. And we really need 50 state constitutional carry. Utter bullshit that you can legally buy/carry a gun in one state, then become a felon as soon as you cross the border into another state.
I think the end game is going to likely be trivially easy shall-issue in some states and constitutional in others with some sort of forced reciprocity. Look at the comparison with voting rights and the convoluted results of 200yr of bickering over the 4th and 5th amendments. That's how I see the 2A turning out after being taken up in earnest.

The idea that one can become a felon over an issue having to do with federal rights just by crossing a state line is a real big problem so it'll be interesting to see how reciprocity is handled.

Restrictions on possession on one's property are unconstitutional on their face.

still waiting on my 80% pistol lower since Nov because of this shit. :flipoff:
5D was sending refunds for 80%s at some point. Not long after, they said they were selling them again.

Has anyone here even been IDed for purchasing an upper or 80% lower from a brick and mortar gun store? My understanding is that those are not firearms, so why would an ID be required? Guy at work claims he was IDed in another state to "make sure he wasn't from NY".

What is the rule they are challenging?

Has anyone here even been IDed for purchasing an upper or 80% lower from a brick and mortar gun store? My understanding is that those are not firearms, so why would an ID be required? Guy at work claims he was IDed in another state to "make sure he wasn't from NY".
Some gun shops in NH do this shit. It's almost always because they're owned by idiots who want to have their cake by running a gun store and eat it too by having property or other business interests in MA that could be subject to seizure.

I've never been ID'd on any 80%s. If you are on the border of NY, I could see why they where asked, but It's none of the stores buisness where the purchaser is from.

Y'all need to look up right to bear. Good site that has never stopped the sale of stuff.

Some gun shops in NH do this shit. It's almost always because they're owned by idiots who want to have their cake by running a gun store and eat it too by having property or other business interests in MA that could be subject to seizure.
No, they are just screening out the massholes cause they drive subarus and arent worthy.

:flipoff2:

But then the ATF says that safety harbor 50bmg uppers are actually firearms and must go through an FFL, even though they slap onto ar lowers.

The rules are made up.

I've never been ID'd on any 80%s. If you are on the border of NY, I could see why they where asked, but It's none of the stores buisness where the purchaser is from.

Y'all need to look up right to bear. Good site that has never stopped the sale of stuff.
I’ve built 5 or 6 ARs with the majority of the parts coming from RTB. I’ve used them for 3 or 4 years now. They are a small veteran owned company. They also handle returns quick as shit. I got a Magpul SL stock from them that fucked up my buffer tube. The replacement stock and buffer tube was in the mail the next day. Oh yea, those cocksuckers usually ship my shit the following day instead of sitting on my order for 5 or 6 days.

Wow what law did he actually break?

looks like all of em. :confused:

found Taylor guilty of second-degree criminal possession of a loaded weapon, four counts of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, five counts of criminal possession of a firearm, second-degree criminal possession of five or more firearms, unlawful possession of pistol ammunition, violation of certificate of registration, prohibition on unfinished frames or receivers.

Top Back Refresh