What's new

Scientists Have Successfully Reversed Signs of Aging in Mice for the First Time

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Plans are to eventually test this on humans, yeeeeah, WTF could possibly go wrong here?!?

Scientists Have Successfully Reversed Signs of Aging in Mice for the First Time (VIDEO)

95D00948-8DDE-4CE9-84AB-39BDB72F0DBB.jpeg

Do people really want to live forever? Work and pay taxes…FOREVER.
Read some SciFi books about the troubles that happen when people don't get old and die, and the young people have no goals to work for because the old people are in the way.
Guranteed it'll only be the elites that can afford the treatment. Can you immagine a world where Uncle Joe becomes younger!

Sign me up.

There are lots of ways to die other than old age.

Aside from death, imagine if you could choose your age! Living at a comfortable 35, you decide to row the Atlantic, so you de-age to an athletic peak of 25.

If this panned out fully, it could be as significant as agriculture (which gave us the freedom to stop chasing food around the countryside.)

That said- I'll believe it when I see it. "New battery could power the world from your pocket!!!1!"" Sure...

^^^
If those two photos are a true "before and after" unlike all the health bullshit on TV, that's pretty damn impressive.
watch the video, they altered the DNA of the OLD one and made it age faster

but yeah people been talking about 'telomere length modulators' for a while, heard about it first from a wierdo friend of mine that I really should talk to more, but I'm a total waste of their time

Two different mice. Science is just a bunch of shit the pharmaceutical industry makes up to create products to turn a profit.
Yeah, except for the 80% decrease in child cancer deaths, and the doubled lifespan in the last 100 years... :shaking:

Last I read about telomeres, nobody actually died from them anyway? Lifestyle and environment kills everyone before chromosomes run out...

Sign me up.

There are lots of ways to die other than old age.

Aside from death, imagine if you could choose your age! Living at a comfortable 35, you decide to row the Atlantic, so you de-age to an athletic peak of 25.

If this panned out fully, it could be as significant as agriculture (which gave us the freedom to stop chasing food around the countryside.)

That said- I'll believe it when I see it. "New battery could power the world from your pocket!!!1!"" Sure...
More than likely the reality will be more like this. You’ll end up living in some dark abandoned castle or mansion lurking around and at night because the sunlight has adverse reactions to your skin, then you’ll end up feasting on the blood of the young or else you’ll rapidly turn old and decrepit right before your eyeballs.

Either that or you’ll need to keep getting injections everyday along with all the rest posted above.

Sorry, there sadly won’t be any one shot of this you’te potion to keep you at 35yo without any serious side affects. You’re not afraid of crosses are ya? :flipoff2:

Do people really want to live forever? Work and pay taxes…FOREVER.
Work forever? Not a chance. I’d work just long enough to be debt free and built enough assets to cover my living expenses.

Then I be busy having kids, vacationing, man whoring, be some kids’ great great great grandpa :grinpimp:

More than likely the reality will be more like this. You’ll end up living in some dark abandoned castle or mansion lurking around and at night because the sunlight has adverse reactions to your skin, then you’ll end up feasting on the blood of the young or else you’ll rapidly turn old and decrepit right before your eyeballs.

So basically night shift, but with blood instead of coffee?

Shit, sign me up, I can do that no problem. :flipoff2:

Read some SciFi books about the troubles that happen when people don't get old and die, and the young people have no goals to work for because the old people are in the way.
Guranteed it'll only be the elites that can afford the treatment. Can you immagine a world where Uncle Joe becomes younger!
I watched a documentary on this very matter.
hqdefault.jpg

Either that or you’ll need to keep getting injections everyday along with all the rest posted above.

Sorry, there sadly won’t be any one shot of this you’te potion to keep you at 35yo without any serious side affects. You’re not afraid of crosses are ya? :flipoff2:
Almost all of the vampire movies depict them as being wealthy, surrounded by hot bitches, and having constant orgies. Aww shucks, I guess that’ll do. :flipoff2:

Work forever? Not a chance. I’d work just long enough to be debt free and built enough assets to cover my living expenses.

Then I be busy having kids, vacationing, man whoring, be some kids’ great great great grandpa :grinpimp:

Doubtful. Like everyone said above, there’d be no motivation.

It’s kind of like the way they ended The Good Place. Once they made it to heaven they got bored, had no drive to keep existing and walked through the door to oblivion.

Top Back Refresh