What's new

School me on older Volvos

Ok, so it's 15 degrees where your wife and kids are, the hoopty won't start, no heater, or alternately, it's 115 here, and no air conditioning, the tow truck is 90 minutes away, when it gets there, there isn't room for all the crotch fruit, so you're leaving work anyway. Oh, the hoopty is home now, now you've gotta fix it in 15deg weather, or 115 deg for me.

I've owned junk, and all my trucks are "old" 96, 03,04,05, all paid for, but I'm done with junk, it doesn't pencil out.

We're not gonna see eye to eye on this, it's ok.

*I have roadside on all of them

See above, it doesn't pencil out. Hourly was more money better benefits better quality of life. Maybe someday I'll go salary, but it won't be so I can drive unreliable shit boxes:laughing:

All the crotch fruit?

I have one kid.

One.

There's always a minimum of 3 seats in a rollback wrecker.

And my shop is heated. :flipoff2:

Anyone with an IQ above freezing is going to be able to pick up on the signs that some part of the car is on its way out and make the wife drive the other car while you fix it. If your non-running shitbox is non-running anywhere but your driveway it's because you're an idiot. I say buy it. You simply can't go wrong with any car that runs and drives at that price point.

Anyone with an IQ above freezing is going to be able to pick up on the signs that some part of the car is on its way out and make the wife drive the other car while you fix it. If your non-running shitbox is non-running anywhere but your driveway it's because you're an idiot. I say buy it. You simply can't go wrong with any car that runs and drives at that price point.

I already bought it.

Top Back Refresh