What's new

Say hello to my little bitty friend!

subybaja

E. Spengler
Member Number
Loc
Spenard Ak
I picked this up today. Not very useful, but it's cool!

https://www.trailblazerfirearms.com/22wmr/
$330 from Sportsman's.

LifeCardGIF.gif

As usual, the ammo shelves were full of tumbleweeds, so here I am with a new gun and zero rounds. :frown: I stopped by my old boss' shop to show it off, and he said "Here, take this, it's been in my desk drawer for 20 years!" Woohoo! Now to get out of town this weekend. He said I could blow off a few in the basement of his shop in midtown, but....

20210225_170743.jpg

Pretty easy to throw in a pocket...

20210225_175246.jpg

G30 subcompact .45 for comparison...

20210225_175819.jpg

The fit/finish look nice. All aluminum, except the barrel and hatch cover.

20210225_175500.jpg

My inner 12yo who carried a Transformer in his pocket all the time loves it.

Transformer.jpg

First time I have seen one in other than in ads. It'll be interesting to read how it shoots

Looks like fun in a James Bond kinda way.

My thoughts. Unless you can throw it into the plastic bin when you go through a metal detector and nobody will know what it is, I don’t see much point in it, but if you like it I’m happy for you.

My thoughts. Unless you can throw it into the plastic bin when you go through a metal detector and nobody will know what it is, I don’t see much point in it, but if you like it I’m happy for you.

Thanks, I think.

Well, you can wave it around in a restaurant and no one cares. That's about what it's good for- about as much as any .22mag.

Just saw it was .22 WMR, not .22 LR. A buddy of mine has the Kel-Tec pistol and it’s not “quite” as loud as a 14.5” AR, but it’s close!

The explanation that I read is that when ready to fire, it looks significantly like a "gun", while pens, pagers, etc don't.

Correct, had one in my hand once, didn't get to shoot it :frown:

Demo ranch youtube channel. He's been screwing with one for well over a year now.
​​​​​​It always seems to work, just assume it's a point blank weapon. It'll be quieter if you stuff it into their gut first anyways :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh