What's new

Saturday Night Losers Club!!!!1!

Boys and I just raked some more of the new hiking trail. I'm jonesin' for a cold beer.
Here ya go…

I haven’t tortured anybody all day…

image.jpg

Ran errands.

Came home added two outdoor outlets on separate breakers through the crawl space.

Straightened the shed up a touch, poked around on the tractor a bit, got some forks for it, now everything outside the shed is on pallets neatly lined up on edge of woods.

Did some weed eating, but its been wet all day. Didn't mow.

Watching tv while baby sitting the grand daughter. Grandma is passed the fuck out.

Attachments

• received_759582933029491.jpeg
    received_759582933029491.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 3
  • received_3731447307130588.jpeg
    received_3731447307130588.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 2
Brought my daughters to main event. Sitting at the bar drinking a beer solo.
B225B3A8-24B3-435B-A3EA-32789E0272B8.jpeg

How do we know this is the real total newb and not the hitch hiker? For all we know the real total newb got oral and anal raped and thrown in a ditch. :flipoff2:
Yould know if yould have come up for the parts run. Now when we meet up youll have no idea.

I set down a Milwaukee cordless drill outside once....found in the spring sitting on a stump, I must of passed by it a dozen time.
Frozen solid with rust.
I know I had it in the cordless pole saw while I was pruning apple trees, and I remember specifically removing it from the saw to bring it home because it's my one good "Power Stack" battery, I'm sure I did something cool like leave it on the bumper of my pickup and drive off.

In !

Slept till ten , fixed bacon eggs and biscuits for me and Mrs roundhouse and my son and his wife , then we Worked on the house all day.

Pulled a sheet of T1-11 off of the third floor and removed two bowed studs and replaced them .

What’s a contractor charge to do that ?

My boom lift probably paid for itself today alone .

Got finished right after dark , I need lights on my boom lift . ..

Anybody make 24 volt LED lights ?

Ate some wonderful papa John’s pizza and watched Ron Whites latest stand up special . Heading to bed soon .

Checking in.

We slept in and listened to the rain.

I wanted to run to town to get taco and margarita supplies for tomorrow. Mrs said she’d come along if we could try out a new (to us) restaurant. This new place is called Melt. It’s basically a fancy grilled cheese place. Their menu looked promising so we decided to go there first. The restaurant is located in a shopping center with a crappy parking situation.

After circling the parking garage for a few minutes, Mrs patience was tapped out. We decided to hit the new place later during the middle of the week. We hit The Habit which is always good :smokin:

I made a half batch of a rum punch recipe Mrs found. It has four different rums, several fruit juices, and a little grenadine. Mrs isn’t a fan of coconut so I only put in a quarter of what’s called for. I left out the chunks of fruit this time because I was lazy. This is a keeper.

Mrs put a bottle of jalapeño margarita mix in our basket. I may have to try some this evening :smokin:

:edit:
Okay, this stuff is tasty :grinpimp: 13594DA1-A533-4D9B-93AC-4CBC72752875.jpeg

Deciding on a show or movie for the evening :homer:

Last edited:
stuck a used dehumidifier compressor in the used chest freezer
charged it with an arcane mixture of r290 and r600, shoulda used less of the 600, but it was the first one in, so...
figured out why the compressor that was in it was burnt out, the thermostat's stuck on, so I gotta get one of them coming

figured out where my brake booster is gonna mount on the trailer, and did some steering shaft and firewall surgery
torched out the tines for my future rock bucket
neighbor found out about tannerite and jesus he went all out, lol

got a lot more done than I expected I would

stuck a used dehumidifier compressor in the used chest freezer
charged it with an arcane mixture of r290 and r600, shoulda used less of the 600, but it was the first one in, so...
figured out why the compressor that was in it was burnt out, the thermostat's stuck on, so I gotta get one of them coming

figured out where my brake booster is gonna mount on the trailer, and did some steering shaft and firewall surgery
torched out the tines for my future rock bucket
neighbor found out about tannerite and jesus he went all out, lol

got a lot more done than I expected I would
You are an odd duck for sure

Top Back Refresh