What's new

Saturday Night Losers Club!!!!1!

Will12785

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Syracuse, NY
In.

Went to the gym this morning then did a little plinking with a conservative atheist. Went down town for a bit for this week's provisions and a sandwich. Came home and cut the grass since the rain held off. Making dinner and having some drinks. Might have a fire later.

1000041228.jpg

In

Brought the boom lift home to put a new wind sock on at the station down the road. Didn't even unload it. Just left it on the trailer and went up and put it on. Wife went with me. Then we did breakfast and training class.

Deputy chief came by the shop later and we sharpened chainsaw chains for the brush trucks.

Then I decided to take down my working pen panels and squeeze chute and stage them in a new temporary holding pasture I put together. I need to finish this next week so I can run the bovine through again.

Now, trying to relax...we'll see how that goes. :laughing:

Drove to Indiana from Virginia on Wednesday. Visitation that afternoon and then I took off to get some rest. Funeral in the morning followed by lunch provided by the church. Then we went to my uncle's and stayed there the rest of the afternoon. Had dinner with my dad and uncle. Then I drove back to VA yesterday.
Then I had two sailboat races today. I'm freaking licked.
IMG_20240504_134654255.jpg

Inish.

Last and third night's stay das haus. So much swass. Getting the fire stoked up again so we can roast some taters.

Pounding headache all day, so all I really did was wire up some solar on my car and organize my pile of parts. Kinda fed up with all my shit getting trashed by the weather. Going to plan on picking up materials to get some kind of shelter put together to work in.

20240504_182244.jpg

Caught a ride with a buddy to go pickup the burban from the guy that built the bumper.

Gave a ride to a hitch hiker back to town.

Swapped out the rear brakes on the subaru. Someone actualy thought about it and used 1 size bolt head for the caliper and stand.

tAking a shit

Headed over to maybe shoot squirles, eat tacos, and go to a rodeo with grand kids.
20240504_134534.jpg

Caught a ride with a buddy to go pickup the burban from the guy that built the bumper.

Gave a ride to a hitch hiker back to town.

Swapped out the rear brakes on the subaru. Someone actualy thought about it and used 1 size bolt head for the caliper and stand.

tAking a shit

Headed over to maybe shoot squirles, eat tacos, and go to a rodeo with grand kids.
20240504_134534.jpg
Does the top bar get in the way of opening the hood?

In
Sold my beat up 67 Mustang for a grand, guy said he has been looking for one for 22 years that he could afford.
Did my laundry as ai was doing that my sister sent me pictures of two of her grandkids holding hail chunks about an 1.5 inches across. She said her DIL and son lost windows on their vehicles and there were two tornadies in the area!

In
Sold my beat up 67 Mustang for a grand, guy said he has been looking for one for 22 years that he could afford.
Did my laundry as ai was doing that my sister sent me pictures of two of her grandkids holding hail chunks about an 1.5 inches across. She said her DIL and son lost windows on their vehicles and there were two tornadies in the area!
Where at? The nader thread isn't getting updates.

In.

Mowed the yard in between sporadic rain dumpings.

Check out the new harbor freight store. The amount of passive anti-theft they have in the store design is nuts.

Picked up a new battery, oil, filter, and plug for the mower. And now that I think about it, I need a second plug :homer:

Had the youngest daughter's graduation party/open house. Now I'm about to drink beer and play video games again :flipoff2:

In. Our President's Trophy tourney was today and it was a shit show. Five hour round, 2 man teams scramble with not a birdie made all day in my group. These guys all have talent and for all 4 of them to have their worst round of the year was painful. The only redeeming factor was the decent pay for the agony inflicted.

Last edited:
In. Went to moms and moved the dump trailer over where I can huck firewood into it off the hill, intended to load up more and haul it home but the plug is melted on the ground pin and no lights, no brakes. I know trailers are wired like shit from the factory but damn, the thing's only 6-7 years old.

Threw a brand-used battery in the Jeep and me and the kid toodled around the woods a bit. Also found 2-3 pairs of mechanix gloves that I've set down and walked away from in various places/vehicles, if I could just find the Dewalt battery that's been MIA for the last couple weeks I'd be set.

In. Went to moms and moved the dump trailer over where I can huck firewood into it off the hill, intended to load up more and haul it home but the plug is melted on the ground pin and no lights, no brakes. I know trailers are wired like shit from the factory but damn, the thing's only 6-7 years old.

Threw a brand-used battery in the Jeep and me and the kid toodled around the woods a bit. Also found 2-3 pairs of mechanix gloves that I've set down and walked away from in various places/vehicles, if I could just find the Dewalt battery that's been MIA for the last couple weeks I'd be set.
I set down a Milwaukee cordless drill outside once....found in the spring sitting on a stump, I must of passed by it a dozen time.
Frozen solid with rust.

Top Back Refresh