What's new

San Diego push back against closures

Happy to see this. Here in the Sacramento area, people are flat out ignoring it. Multiple restaurants I frequent are doing indoor dining, gyms are not closing, hair salons are open for business, etc.

I was at Home Depot yesterday, grabbing materials and could not believe how busy the entire town of Elk Grove was. Only the retards are staying home, hiding from their shadows. The rest have figured out that this is a massive scam.

Glad to see it. Hope it sticks. Not sure if that stops the health dept from screwing with the restaurants.

According to the article the county is not at present going to issue any more "cease & desist" orders. I'm sure this will be appealed though.

Following the ruling, authorities issued a statement saying, in part: “We have suspended enforcement activities against restaurants and live entertainment establishments.”

The State and the County are analyzing the scope of the ruling and discussing next steps which includes seeking clarity from the court. Until we have clarity, we have suspended enforcement activities against restaurants and live entertainment establishments. With record numbers of new infections, deaths, and ICUs at capacity, we want to remind everyone to do your part. Please don’t gather, socially distance, wear a face covering, and wash your hands.

Yea cept it doesn't go into place till 11:59 on the 17th...
(According to my county nixle alert anyhow)
but Agree it needs to be boycotted,ingored, and flushed right along with Screwcome!

Yea cept it doesn't go into place till 11:59 on the 17th...
(According to my county nixle alert anyhow)
but Agree it needs to be boycotted,ingored, and flushed right along with Screwcome!

From the article.

A judge just ruled restaurants can open! Effective immediately, the County will not be enforcing restaurant closures. I hope it’s not too late for the many restaurants hanging on. The County will not be enforcing restaurant closures. Thank you to the business owners and their workers for their courage. How this all plays out, that remains to be seen?

Happy to see this. Here in the Sacramento area, people are flat out ignoring it. Multiple restaurants I frequent are doing indoor dining, gyms are not closing, hair salons are open for business, etc.

I was at Home Depot yesterday, grabbing materials and could not believe how busy the entire town of Elk Grove was. Only the retards are staying home, hiding from their shadows. The rest have figured out that this is a massive scam.

it’s that way up here as well. During the first go-round, the area was almost ghostly. It’s business as usual this time.

China should have to pay unemployment!
This is unfair as fukk.
But make sure you pay yer taxes folks....:eek:

A lot of buisness seem closed in the bay area but no one seems to care and everyone is out doing whatever they please.

A lot of buisness seem closed in the bay area but no one seems to care and everyone is out doing whatever they please.

because of course, why would those people who violate the state with their numbers and feigned concern actually be bothered to suffer the consequence of their actions?

I wish people would wake the fuck up here, but a huge amount of the population is still full retard about it. The schools failing rates have shot up dramatically, a huge number of restaurants have closed permanently, ect, ect but everyone here blames people not wearing masks, not our sack of shit governor for constantly changing the rules on what businesses can't do and the extremely selective enforcement.

I can go to any corporate retail store here and they're pack from open to close. 99% of people wandering around with a mask on, but the state won't touch any of them for not enforcing occupancy, distancing rules, ect (not that they should), but they'll absolutely hammer and bar or restaurant that gets reported. Yet you see the same people here whining about small businesses going under constantly reporting these places and bitching about every little thing all while bragging about how they're supporting local restaurants by ordering from them from major corporate delivery services that are shit for the restaurant industry. :rolleyes:

LOL thread title reads San Diego push back against closures by SDCJ :lmao:
:laughing: - #RESIST the SDCJ overreach

And what's so funny ?
Really? :rolleyes: :homer: :laughing:

6e4836ce122b44072a8b11a186b07e42.jpg

Does this help you?:

It actually reads.

"San Diego push back against closures started by SDCJ."

And we thought Newsome was bad, now gary is closing shit too?

I wish people would wake the fuck up here, but a huge amount of the population is still full retard about it. The schools failing rates have shot up dramatically, a huge number of restaurants have closed permanently, ect, ect but everyone here blames people not wearing masks, not our sack of shit governor for constantly changing the rules on what businesses can't do and the extremely selective enforcement.

I can go to any corporate retail store here and they're pack from open to close. 99% of people wandering around with a mask on, but the state won't touch any of them for not enforcing occupancy, distancing rules, ect (not that they should), but they'll absolutely hammer and bar or restaurant that gets reported. Yet you see the same people here whining about small businesses going under constantly reporting these places and bitching about every little thing all while bragging about how they're supporting local restaurants by ordering from them from major corporate delivery services that are shit for the restaurant industry. :rolleyes:

Oh the irony right? The democrat governors cracking down on small biz, while letting the big corporations do what they want. Who's the party of big business again?

The twink douche governor here has some BS rules but the local business here seems to not be following, the interesting part is some of the bigger stores are enforceing occupancy limits. It looks like trying to get into a concert infront of some of these stores. Hey we are limiting occupancy, but go stand in line and wait with evreyone else.:rolleyes:

I'm happy to be in an area that tells the governor to pound sand, it's refreshing after leaving a facist dictatorship back north.

Only if you intentionally misread it, but that's common here. I'm used to people misrepresenting what I post.

BLOhW my Gawd :laughing: - it's not even a knock against you, you dusty, cretaceous nutsack :homer:

Do you not appreciate simple humor arising from ambiguity?

Sorry, but this keeps getting more funny :lmao:

I'm honestly not sure what's going on around here.

I went into the local hardware store the other day and got a bunch of static about the mask shit.

I haven't gone back out.

Fortunately the gas station at the end of the street gets it.

BLOhW my Gawd :laughing: - it's not even a knock against you, you dusty, cretaceous nutsack :homer:

Do you not appreciate simple humor arising from ambiguity?

Sorry, but this keeps getting more funny :lmao:

Whatever. I'm just fed up with some of the idiocrasy by certain people here. I guess it's too much to ask for a slight bit of adult behavior on rare occasions.

Whatever. I'm just fed up with some of the idiocrasy by certain people here. I guess it's too much to ask for a slight bit of adult behavior on rare occasions.

If that packs your ladybits with abrasive grit, you need to take a break from forums, Homer.

I posit that perception of multiple interpretations of ambiguous wording is far from idiotic.

Also, please don't misspell "idiocracy" - we're fucking adults here, and we expect better of you :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh