What's new

Safe to haul on a 20’ deck gooseneck trailer? Around 250 miles

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I can get this semi trailer for free but it has no undercarriage on it. I think it’s a 48’ long box trailer. I have access to a 20’ gooseneck trailer, think it’ll be safe to haul it on there? I have a magnetic battery flashing red led light I can stick on the back of it somehow. :flipoff2::laughing:

I wish I could barrow a 40’ gooseneck flatbed. I could use it. I live under the true theory that if you have more storage room available, I’ll fill it up. I already have 4 and they are full of car… stuff. :laughing:

This thing is 250 miles away and it’d be cheaper to just buy one local then pay to have this thing hauled up here.
IMG_4314.jpeg

48/2=24>20 so you're going to be super negative on tongue weight.

The real question is what would be the cheapest ballast to get everything towing happy :flipoff2:

Fucking Retard...........
20' Gooseneck. Is that 20'of actual flat deck?
If so, you've got 28' hanging off the back.
How much weight you putting in the bed of the truck to compensate for that?

"This thing is 250 miles away and it’d be cheaper to just buy one local then pay to have this thing hauled up here."

After going back and reading this, why are you even wasting our time? :shaking:

I personally think that’s a great idea! Hell yeah! Take lots of pictures before and after the shit show.:lmao:

Buy a trailer cheap on ironplanet.com or trailerplanet.com hopefully closer to your location.

You already have some semi trailers. Pull the wheel trucks out of one of those and put it under this one? Seems like it was some spring pins and 5/8 bolts on the one I have.

Top Back Refresh