What's new

Rucker Machine?

Never Monday

Resistor
Member Number
Nice website, but they’re hiding who and where they are.

Are they real?
Anyone deal with them?

You should get a yellow Skull and you can pimp your product here.
To be honest, I'm trying to avoid forums just because it takes up so much of my time. If there was a centralized way for me to manage all of the various forums, it would be easier, but for now I just have to direct people towards platforms I'm already on.
I'm happy to drop in every once in a while if someone pings me and asks questions, but if you want to know what's going on lately with me, following my Instagram, or signing up for updates on my website is the best way.

He doesn’t want to pimp his shit here. He even said he doesn’t have time for forums.

Please show me where he even came close to doing so. You can’t because he didn’t.

You’re much smarter than that
Ouch didn't realize this was the most offensive thing I've said here...

Just curious though if the guy says he doesn't want to be hear why would you want him here to answer questions about his products? Would a $50 fee be a big deal for him to have the exposure of actually selling the product here?

Seems pretty selfish to WANT him here when he said he doesn't want to...

Ouch didn't realize this was the most offensive thing I've said here...

Just curious though if the guy says he doesn't want to be hear why would you want him here to answer questions about his products? Would a $50 fee be a big deal for him to have the exposure of actually selling the product here?

Seems pretty selfish to WANT him here when he said he doesn't want to...

I don't know him, I didn't start this thread asking about him, just to be clear. He also did NOT come here to sell his shit.

Maybe though, he has experience/advice to offer about things just like everyone else, No different than you

If I had something to sell I'd pony up for a skull, much like you and I did for a red one.

You're wasting your time arguing with Texans and their hard on for rules and authority. It's like a cultural or religious thing. You'd be time ahead trying to explain women's rights to an Islamic extremist.

You're wasting your time arguing with Texans and their hard on for rules and authority. It's like a cultural or religious thing. You'd be time ahead trying to explain women's rights to an Islamic extremist.
I'll remember this conversation next time you guys grab the pitch forks.

I'm noticing we all pomied up the $20 for no perceived benefit..,

I'll remember this conversation next time you guys grab the pitch forks.

I'm noticing we all pomied up the $20 for no perceived benefit..,

There's a big difference between a vendor actively pimping shit vs addressing where they've been called out.

I'm pretty sure we ponied up more than $20 and I don't know about you but I did it to support the place where I go to fling poo online. :flipoff2:

I got the impression he probly googled his name an this thread popped up asking about him. I still have not seen where he was pimping his shit.

The guy all but said he has no interest in forums an to look him up elsewhere:homer:

Yup

FWIW, Ive known him for years, good dude and makes nice stuff.
Great, shoulda said something in the first week the thread was alive.

Instead he pops up here after his LifeLock subscription finds the thread.
That, on top of a web site that is devoid of and person / place info. Just compounds the “it’s a scam” alarms.

Regardless, i found a mount from a guy in ID who’s a real person who takes ownership of his products.

You should get a yellow Skull and you can pimp your product here.

guy makes one post and within an hour is hit up for money so he can pimp his gun stuff on a 4x4 forum:homer:
I'm thinking you guys is learning impaired or something...

Will: says skull up and you can sell your trinkets.

KTMnumbers guy says: boo why hate on my man like that.

CrappyKraft guy says: rules is rules...
and the guy who doesn't want to be hear is supported by a band of dildos to either shit on him for bad business or shit on me for suggesting he needs to pay skull tax :lmao:

I'm thinking you guys is learning impaired or something...

Will: says skull up and you can sell your trinkets.

KTMnumbers guy says: boo why hate on my man like that.

and the guy who doesn't want to be hear is supported by a band of dildos to either shit on him for bad business or shit on me for suggesting he needs to pay skull tax :lmao:

Too bad you ran him off, he makes Cat harnesses at his day job................:flipoff2:

Ya never know

He's not here pimping shit. He's here defending his good name. He wouldn't be here if someone didn't ask if he was legit or a scam.

I can't imagine what kind of perverted world view it takes to think defending one's good name should require paying a fee.

I hate to do this to you, but when you say "years"....
You know we're coming up on two decades, right?
I'm starting to go gray, dude.... It's not right.
Starting.....:lmao:

Time flies man! Need to get your ass back out to a rifle match :smokin:

Top Back Refresh