What's new

Rot in Hell

Look at this nonsense, happed a few weeks ago.:shaking:
6C91F8BE-7BC4-4923-8846-4130FFD6B567.jpeg

Good, fuck that sorry piece of shit. I'd pay to piss on his corpse before it cooled off.

Last edited:
When I envision these bastards on the other side, I sort of think of that pineapple scene from Little Nicky.

May they get good pounding in the afterlife, scumbags…

From one politician to another.

Didnt know about the Las Vegas airport name change until just now, dont get there as often as I use to.

First I heard about changing the name was a few years ago. I tried to forget about it, which I did. Then bam, out of nowhere 3 weeks ago, the name is changed. :barf:.
I looked up airplane tickets to Hawaii a few days ago, PriceLine.com. Still listed McCarran as the name of the airport, for now.

Look at this nonsense, happed a few weeks ago.:shaking:
6C91F8BE-7BC4-4923-8846-4130FFD6B567.jpeg

I was really confused when looking up directions to go back to the airport. They switched the name while we were there. Google changed it instantly. I had to read it about 3 times to make sure they had actually renamed it after the POS.

Speaking of which, Las Vegas was pretty tame with nothing but nanny rules everywhere. Not what I was expecting. Mask police at the blackjack tables. :shaking: Whoo hoo, party time.

I was really confused when looking up directions to go back to the airport. They switched the name while we were there. Google changed it instantly. I had to read it about 3 times to make sure they had actually renamed it after the POS.

Speaking of which, Las Vegas was pretty tame with nothing but nanny rules everywhere. Not what I was expecting. Mask police at the blackjack tables. :shaking: Whoo hoo, party time.
Thank you for visiting, my wife is one of those at the blackjack table, the mask sucks, she hates it. She is a dealer. This POS governor is DRUNK, drunk on power! He is why we are wearing mask.:mad3::mad3:. Again, thanks for coming to Las Vegas, and don’t forget to tip your dealer. I NEED JEEP PARTS.:lmao::lmao:

Thank you for visiting, my wife is one of those at the blackjack table, the mask sucks, she hates it. She is a dealer. This POS governor is DRUNK, drunk on power! He is why we are wearing mask.:mad3::mad3:. Again, thanks for coming to Las Vegas, and don’t forget to tip your dealer. I NEED JEEP PARTS.:lmao::lmao:

Is she an asian lady in her 60s? Cause that's all the Palazzo had. And holy shit don't touch the chips after you double.

And pretty soon NV will have his spawn as governor. :shaking:

Top Back Refresh