What's new

Rock Bouncer Freestyle Moves

after 30 secs of hearing engine noises and seeing pans of the ground:confused: I clicked fullscreen and started over. looked like a fun ride.

Saw that last night, looks like an RC car move. Did the front driver's side axle tube get bent? Sure looked like it got some go fast turn left camber.

Ok if you want to be BustedKnuckle films, I am glad to have your content linked here.

Facebook videos are a no-go. I want to be able to see a video without logging in, and even not logged in Facebook is a POS for videos. It also doesn't like to play with anonymous browsers, ad blockers, or anything that doesn't allow them to investigate your rectum. So please don't post Facebook videos.

A vertical video might be good for a rockbouncer video, but in all other cases it's not appropriate and I won't take a video group seriously if they use them on a regular basis.

YT videos that don't step into 'you must sign in' TOS are the way to go for this forum. They play embedded very well. You can easily click the YouTube word in the video and pop out into a separate screen. It works good on mobile too.

Please use Youtube videos.

Again, I am not a forum mod and I don't run this site, I'm just telling you how I want to consume content. I'm happy to have your content here if its all right with the forum gods.

You desktop guys have some odd, fucked up problems with this site. I browse this forum on my android phone 100% of the time, don't have FB and can see everything fine..... :confused:

:flipoff2:

Ok if you want to be BustedKnuckle films, I am glad to have your content linked here.

Facebook videos are a no-go. I want to be able to see a video without logging in, and even not logged in Facebook is a POS for videos. It also doesn't like to play with anonymous browsers, ad blockers, or anything that doesn't allow them to investigate your rectum. So please don't post Facebook videos.

A vertical video might be good for a rockbouncer video, but in all other cases it's not appropriate and I won't take a video group seriously if they use them on a regular basis.

YT videos that don't step into 'you must sign in' TOS are the way to go for this forum. They play embedded very well. You can easily click the YouTube word in the video and pop out into a separate screen. It works good on mobile too.

Please use Youtube videos.

Again, I am not a forum mod and I don't run this site, I'm just telling you how I want to consume content. I'm happy to have your content here if its all right with the forum gods.

Just in case you haven't figured it out...no one but you gives a fuck what you think...

I'm with the Noob here. FB video sucks.

Android all the time, desktop version, and the vijeo didn't work.

My click got 1/2 a frame and no motion. Turned vertical for clarity.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200802-114027_Firefox.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.3 KB ID:	90291

This was a test to see if it would work on this forum. Looks like it does for some but doesn't for others. I don't like vertical videos either but FB and IG do so we cater to that. The full frame version from our big cameras should be out soon and I will post a YT link to that once it is up.

i could see video, but whole video was either looking at dirt or a guys belly

Desktop.. saw dirt and heard noises, clicked the FB link and could watch. Don't have a FB to login to.

Looked like a hell of a ride. :smokin: Glad he was aware enough to jam the brakes when he got back on the rubber side too.

You have to click the full screen view then you can see everything.

OK, got it. If you are going to market to Forums where Landscape format is you may want to state this when posting. My screen is big enough that I don't usually have to go to full screen.

Also, vertical format sucks :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh