What's new

RIP Jessi Combs. 7/27/1980-8/27/2019

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
Cannot believe you've been gone a year. :(

Your lifes work of helping to inspire and motivate women of all ages will carry on through this scholarship. I know you would be smiling, perhaps shedding a tear of joy, over the thought of being able to provide for others in this way.

RIP.

THE JESSI COMBS FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Plans to issue scholarships to women pursuing a career in the trades
MITCHELL, SOUTH DAKOTA (August 27, 2020) – One year to the day since Jessi Combs established the new land speed record as the World’s Fastest Woman according to the Guinness Book of World Records and passed into legend, The Jessi Combs Foundation (JCF) is honored to announce the launch of The Jessi Combs Foundation Scholarship program. With plans to issue scholarships to women pursuing a career in the trades, the JCF scholarship will become an annual program; additionally the Foundation plans to leverage their extensive network of industry contacts to help applicants and program graduates with the introductions designed to kick-start their first opportunity in the trades industry.
Learn more here with the full official announcement: https://www.ultra4racing.com/jessi-combs-foundation-announces-scholarship-program
The Jessi Combs Foundation

At the Reno Stampede some years ago. She was always super cool to whoever was talking to her. RIP Fastest Woman.

2011-09-10 U4 Stampede 046.JPG

Never met her but we share a birthday so she will forever be in my mind.

In some regards I wish people would forget.

It's been an absolute nightmare for her family with all kinds of retards asking for money and help. Her family knew what she did but wasn't into it like everyone else was.

And then people are marketing crap that has the fountain name on it but not approved by the fountain.

RIP to a good person and great example

She was definitely a good role model for girls who wanted to do "boy" stuff, as a father to girls I would love to tell her thank you. My youngest daughter wants to take a welding class.

Top Back Refresh