What's new

Riots

you lost me a little.. I agree with "Some cops are bad but most are good".. I've had lots of friends and family serve in different Texas cities.. some got to the top, sorta.. like Chief of Police.. or president of the local union.. both in Laredo..

what I dont get is how you assume I believe how "all white cops are cowboys".. cuz I really don't..

and as far as "don't resist".. what does that mean?? even if you don't resist, some officers will come down extra..

ok. If A cop is perusing you, don’t resist. They usually treat you with respect if you return the favor. All of this bullshit in Minneapolis would’ve been avoided if that happened . Way more people will die as a result of the protest than the actual victim because people don’t understand simple shit.

ok. If A cop is perusing you, don’t resist. They usually treat you with respect if you return the favor. All of this bullshit in Minneapolis would’ve been avoided if that happened . Way more people will die as a result of the protest than the actual victim because people don’t understand simple shit.

you know what else would have prevented this? The cop not sitting on the dudes neck :homer:

hell, they should be treating everybody with respect regardless of how they get treated. some of them even do.

"The precinct is on fire. We don't know where the police are," said CNN National Correspondent Sara Sidner. "The fire alarm is going on inside ... People are cheering and more fireworks are going off as the police precinct is burning."

There is no sound of a siren in the background, and no sign of firefighters arriving -- a stark contrast to the protests last night, when multiple fire trucks arrived to put out fires.

"The police have made a calculated decision that they're not going enforce what we're seeing behind us," said CNN Correspondent Josh Campbell, who is also on the scene.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/geo...793755ae84d86a

surprised they are letting it go, sort of

editL also add louisville to the list

What started out as a peaceful protest is now escalating, with reports of property damage, according to a press conference from the Louisville Metro Police Department in Kentucky.

“We are currently working a large crowd in the downtown area around 2nd Street," police tweeted earlier.

Police say they are now hearing reports of shots fired in the crowd, according to the police special advisor Jessie Halladay.

you know what else would have prevented this? The cop not sitting on the dudes neck :homer:

hell, they should be treating everybody with respect regardless of how they get treated. some of them even do.

yea that would prevent it too, bad cop. For every cop that kills a dude there’s a guy that kills a cop. Cops are trained to deplete a threat and defend themselves. I don’t get caught up in the bullshit because it doesn’t effect me but I know from common sense that I’ll never resist arrest, even if innocent, it’s not worth the risk.

I really think people are just sick of being lorded over by men who have incredible amounts of power, yet still act as meir men.

The problem isn't the police. The problem is we've tried to use "The Law" to mandate a good culture while stripping people of their culture with this "everyone is an equal human being" bullshit on top of huge migration patterns that have left people without a known heritage.

Berlin at the turn of the 19th century is a good case example of what I believe is happening in America, now 120 years later.

yea that would prevent it too, bad cop. For every cop that kills a dude there’s a guy that kills a cop. Cops are trained to deplete a threat and defend themselves. I don’t get caught up in the bullshit because it doesn’t effect me but I know from common sense that I’ll never resist arrest, even if innocent, it’s not worth the risk.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/us/ph...cam/index.html

remember philando castile? National media attention, you might have heard about it.

It took just 40 seconds for an ordinary traffic stop to turn deadly -- from a police officer saying, "Hello, sir," to him firing seven shots at a seated motorist.

dude was complaint and legal, still dead. killed in front of his girlfriend and her young daughter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/u...o-castile.html

it's okay though, the officer was acquitted :shaking:

it's been my sig for years :flipoff2: although, i was thinking that a few minutes ago reading a different thread. it's kind of hard to tell the signature lines from the post lines over here :homer:

Put a horizontal line above it so people know when to pick up their M18 grease gun & hop to the next post :grinpimp:

Like deese:

Perfect. Now we have a scheduled march here on Saturday. It will start at the intersection where a privately owned grocery store had to close due to too much theft (says something about neighborhood?). Not much there, but their path should take them past a few new places that are trying/starting to improve the area.

guess I'll report the results if anything starts here.

Put a horizontal line above it so people know when to pick up their M18 grease gun & hop to the next post :grinpimp:

Like deese:

found it, right next to the turn off signature spot. i was looking for a box and it is a link. the solid white line is also just a button to click, didn't need to really do anything. thanks! :beer:

George Floyd protests in NYC turn violent: Officers punched, pelted, more than 40 people arrested

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-fl...veral-arrested

so add NYC to the list

there is lots of bias in that article.. one officer was punched in the face another was punched in the chest.. and they are making a big deal about it.. so what about all the punches the protesters much have been receiving?? they were able to count every small incident against officers.. was someone walking around counting? there also was comments about people kicking police vehicles.. ooooo like thats such a big deal..

there is lots of bias in that article.. one officer was punched in the face another was punched in the chest.. and they are making a big deal about it.. so what about all the punches the protesters much have been receiving?? they were able to count every small incident against officers.. was someone walking around counting? there also was comments about people kicking police vehicles.. ooooo like thats such a big deal..

for sure, just a sign that people in NYC are going out and violating stay at home orders, social distancing....though the masks seems to be more useful now :rasta:

found it, right next to the turn off signature spot. i was looking for a box and it is a link. the solid white line is also just a button to click, didn't need to really do anything. thanks! :beer:

Choo gottit mang :beer:

You've only been here most of 11 years & 30k posts - I'm glad to help out noobs :flipoff2::laughing:

Did anyone mention they burned the front of a police station in Minneapolis? Next to that, an AutoZone is on fire, and another neighboring business to the cop shop also.

Did anyone mention they burned the front of a police station in Minneapolis? Next to that, an AutoZone is on fire, and another neighboring business to the cop shop also.

News said the party-goers burned the Precinct 3 station to the ground.

The news never exaggerates things for ratings :rolleyes:, so it must be gone.

So there are "riots" in:

LA
Denver
Columbus
Indianapolis
NYC

Any I'm missing?

As someone who is intimately involved in Columbus and owns properties within 4 blocks of where the videos where shot. Nothing really happened besides people protesting for a few hours then getting dispersed as night fell. No one protests in that area, it as all office buildings, its a ghost town after about 6pm on most nights. The gov mansion and courthouse/ jail are right around the corner however. All in all I have seen then do more after a buckeye game to disperse the crowd on campus than what they did to the "rioters". Columbus is super ABCBGT people, but not a lot of blacks in the area, they have all been pushed further towards the outskirts in last 15-20 years.

My thoughts on this is pretty much cops should be tried, that shit was manslaughter straight up. Cops deal with a ton of bull shit but as a cop you should know that going in, if not you are a tard. However that is no excuse for being a fucking idiot and killing people. I'm all for disarming the police and giving them revolvers and letting them figure it out. If they need swat they can call it in but fuck every stupid Highway patrol fuck and local ass wipe rolling into a situation trying to escalate shit and being a scum bag.

"....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

20200528_223634.png

"....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

Racist!

Fuck, is that a real post?!

All the rioters are wearing masks.
The no-mask crowd stayed home drinking beer in the shop and watching on TV.

Top Back Refresh