What's new

Riots after black man crashes moped and dies while fleeing police.

the conservative atheist

😷😷😷ㅤ=ㅤ🐑🐑🐑
Member Number
Karen Hylton, the man’s mother

Karon Hylton, 20, had been operating the Revel Electric Moped without a helmet on the sidewalk and officers attempted to make a traffic stop. He collided with a vehicle as he exited an alley and cops tried to perform CPR, the statement said. He was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital on Monday, three days after the incident.

ultimate Karen, names her male child Karon :laughing:

THIS is the type of utter insanity that may very well get Biden elected. The welfare hood rat race war continues to be legitimized. Anything less than pure impunity from the law is now racist against blacks. I cannot stress how dangerous these times are in America right now. A dark and insane "new normal" is upon us, and I'm not talking about the scamdemic.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-clash-with-dc-police-for-second-night-over-fatal-moped-crash

Good. Conservatives seem content to believe that elections and due process are the way forward, and that is no longer true. The next step is Civil Disobedience, which the Right has never AFAIK tried at any serious level before.

As long as the Masters have the towboat captains and the farmers and you tradesmen working, we can feed ourselves, the world, and generate plenty of dough for them.

Not until you hurt them will this stop. Voting won't do it, Trump is the most based President I've had in my lifetime, even more than Reagan, and nothing has been done.

Always been happy I live in Canada, in general it's a quieter life up here with WAY less political and racial issues (not saying we have none, out east is bad). Beautiful landscape and mountains, wheeling is good, I can own guns and I've never (directly) paid for healthcare. Lately tho I appreciate it more and I feel bad for all the BS happening down south, I'm in shock at what the US has became lately and what the left is getting away with.

With all the guns down there I'm surprised Civil war 2 hasn't started yet :flipoff2:

Large cities will turn into the shitholes they so deserve, people are fleeing large cities....just look on Realtor.com

We are a nation of laws not a nation of feelings.

People don't leave cities... they migrate the city, over time, from one physical location to another.

This is all going according to their plan. The more they riot and destroy, the more people yell for the government to come save the day. They even have conservative types saying the government/military needs to step in and put this down. How hard is it so see where this leads??

THIS is the type of utter insanity that may very well get Biden elected. The welfare hood rat race war continues to be legitimized. Anything less than pure impunity from the law is now racist against blacks. I cannot stress how dangerous these times are in America right now. A dark and insane "new normal" is upon us, and I'm not talking about the scamdemic.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-clash-with-dc-police-for-second-night-over-fatal-moped-crash

No Blacks where I live to speak of. I have seen 3 is all in the whole town. I'm aware of a 4th, lol. I believe White Commiefornians are a lot more trouble than the Blacks though.

Isn't that the truth! I wish magazines would stop featuring our area as the "Next Greatest Place to Move!":mad3:

Click image for larger version Name:	download (3).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	5.2 KB ID:	177532

Can't wait until I'm registered to vote here, this areas ready for some progressive change!!!:flipoff2:

Always been happy I live in Canada, in general it's a quieter life up here with WAY less political and racial issues (not saying we have none, out east is bad). Beautiful landscape and mountains, wheeling is good, I can own guns and I've never (directly) paid for healthcare. Lately tho I appreciate it more and I feel bad for all the BS happening down south, I'm in shock at what the US has became lately and what the left is getting away with.

With all the guns down there I'm surprised Civil war 2 hasn't started yet :flipoff2:

At base level we like you ****s, but TBQH rural America is exactly what you are describing. We have a lot more large cities with the problem population.

What is the problem pop? An (amazingly!) shrinking majority of Blacks, and affluent White Leftists.

African Americans are waking up, but probably too slowly. Still it's refreshing to see, many of us have written extensively on how conservative African Americans are, and while it started much later than I'd hoped, the prevalence of social media, no matter how biased, has allowed Blacks to discover that they are actually Conservative :laughing: Blacks are more socially conservative on average than the average of this board.

But anyway to your point, the vast majority of the US is as you describe.

Last edited:
Started when faggotry was embraced and forced upon us... Along with legalized drug use. Or is that all just a coincidence?

faggotry and legalized drugs were around well before all of this.

The late 19th/early 20th century Protestantism saw too much political clout and was able to go from "leave people alone" to "enforce our ideals" and really fucked a whole bunch of stuff up.

Isn't that the truth! I wish magazines would stop featuring our area as the "Next Greatest Place to Move!":mad3:

I live in greenville SC. They are royaly fucking up our area with "Number one place to retire/ move per XYZ magizine"

Top Back Refresh