What's new

Ring Gear Vendors

The place that popped up when I looked was 3-5 days turn around. My point was I wouldn't pay $200 for a $100 polish job on some TG gears.

Curious though what was the charge for polishing from Filthy?
I can't find the break down price for it now and filthys website doesn't show options for extras anymore

I'm a little hesitant to say how much I spent for the total package :laughing: I get enough shit here already :flipoff2:

Had 10' era Yukon 5.29s with solid spacers F/R in elockers on my fat 2nd gen that was treated like a rental. Broke 2 sets of rear gears but can't really fault them with the treatment and neglect under a 45-4800lb rig.

Nitro was put in with all new bearings for this last round so we'll see.

G2/Motive seem to be thought of as the "best".

Nitro seem to be good and available.

Yukon obviously works with a decent setup.

3 parts to getting an 8" to survive seem to be good setup, use solid pinion spacer and get good center preload to reduce deflection.

I just set up 2 diffs with marlin ninja gears. Quality looked good, but who knows.
Provience set up my 2 8” with the same. They came with Yukon packing info. They look great. Now I need to repair the tree damage to my runner so I can try them. It’s always fucking something.

Thanks again Provience. I am going to have to make something to say thank you.

3 parts to getting an 8" to survive seem to be good setup, use solid pinion spacer and get good center preload to reduce deflection.
the 4th key part to making an 8" r&p stronger then chromo shafts is using an ARB carrier to reduce deflection

Top Back Refresh