What's new

Remington 592 rifle 5mm

NotmyJK

Member Number
Loc
Indiana
I have this rifle as a hand me down but am having a difficult time locating ammo. They stopped producing the ammo in the early 80s but Aguila picked it up again in 2008 and again in 2019. I belive they stopped producing it and am holding hope someone has hoard of it that they are willing to part with.

I have this rifle as a hand me down but am having a difficult time locating ammo. They stopped producing the ammo in the early 80s but Aguila picked it up again in 2008 and again in 2019. I belive they stopped producing it and am holding hope someone has hoard of it that they are willing to part with.
Good luck! I have a 591 with the removable mag instead of the tube feed. You can or could find ammo on GB but its pricy. Wish I would have sold it when they were making ammo. I bought several boxes in 2008-9. Didnt know they reran it in 2019. Maybe that will happen again.

I swear I saw some in person recently. Whats your price point per box if I run across it again?

I swear I saw some in person recently. Whats your price point per box if I run across it again?
I think it's arouind $30 for a box of 50. That is the cheapest online but shipping is pretty dumb from ammo suppliers. I appreciate it.

Top Back Refresh