Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Plow Hub

Rant thread

I've worked at all hours of the day and night in cities from Burlington VT to Jersey City and in-between and I've never once had a problem with people bother me at 3am working on a Restaurant?

Who holds up a snowplow guy in a Home Depot Parking Lot at 3am???

You'll see a video of it running but plowing no. It will just dig up the driveway besides it will melt off by Tuesday.
Not just running, actually moving, the plow lifting, the truck going down the driveway/lot, turning and coming back actually functioning…

And you’ll need a hold up a newspaper with the current date on it

Not just running, actually moving, the plow lifting, the truck going down the driveway/lot, turning and coming back actually functioning…

And you’ll need a hold up a newspaper with the current date on it
Local Newspaper only comes out on Friday.

Who said it had to be the local rag.
Just an interesting piece of local color. I have no intention doing much of what you demanded. But, I was going to make a video of the truck anyway so I that was my point.

Actually Quigley asked.
Good for him

And

Actually, I did also.

Now , go make with the vid like we commanded you to .

And I can call you a little bitch.
Why don’t report me to the owners?
Like you do at other forums?
Oh yeah that’s right they’ll shitcan you for being a little bitch if you pull the same shit here
:flipoff2:

Now go make your little gay video like the commie fag you are

Last edited:
Good for him

And

Actually, I did also.

Now , go make with the vid like we commanded you to .

And I can call you a little bitch.
Why don’t report me to the owners?
Like you do at other forums?
Oh yeah that’s right they’ll shitcan you for being a little bitch if you pull the same shit here

Now go make your little gay video like the commie fag you are

No, I just wanted to see if they would uphold their own rules. It seems I was correct they don't.

If you're upset with VS' management why don't you stop paying them money for a membership and give up your account like you did at Snowplow Forums? It seems to me that if you believe they've wronged you that is your best option.

I didn’t pay for a membership.

Why do you snitch on people over things that don’t effect you?
Does doing so make you feel better about yourself?

As for the rest, You have no idea what you are talking about,

Last edited:
I didn’t pay for a membership.

Why do you snitch on people over things that don’t effect you?
Does doing so make you feel better about yourself?

As for the rest, You have no idea what you are talking about,

I forgot they gave you that for being a super cool guy. I did it to see what would happen. All of you should have been banned for your comments that broke the rules but that never happened did it? Instead they protected you by making it harder for new people to really see the rot that lies beneath the forum.

All you had to do is not accuse everyone that posted on the website almost of being me.

what do you mean you admit yourself you have over 20 +- different memberships and you do this at every board you are on.

You whine to people in authority because you are jealous and envious of others activities that you don’t get to engage in or concerned you.

You’re just like a little sister that’s a tattletale.

You need to get out of your parents basement and stop being such a little bitch and actually partake in life,

Ho, you’re gonna get this shit kicked out of you as out here in the real world, the learning curve is rather steep.

what do you mean you admit yourself you have over 20 +- different memberships and you do this at every board you are on.

You whine to people in authority because you are jealous and envious of others activities that you don’t get to engage in or concerned you.

You’re just like a little sister that’s a tattletale.

You need to get out of your parents basement and stop being such a little bitch and actually partake in life,

Ho, you’re gonna get this shit kicked out of you as out here in the real world, the learning curve is rather steep.

Unlike Fred I'm not phased by your strange comments and won't be baited into nonsensical arguments based on your false claims.

But, is that last part a threat by you against me?

Unlike Fred I'm not phased by your strange comments and won't be baited into nonsensical arguments based on your false claims.

But, is that last part a threat by you against me?
Dude, there you go again acting like a little bitch!
you admit these things that I say about you openly in your blog and from interacting with your multiple personalities.

And then you’re stupid enough to mention, Fred

you interjected yourself once again, into a discussion would you had no part being in.
You got yourself wound up into a discussion where fred has threatened my life, the life of other members , the life of my family members and my dogs so you can just fuck off, ya fat stupid bitch.

I made no threats, life can be hard,
Harder for someone who is only basement smart.

Dude, there you go again acting like a little bitch!
you admit these things that I say about you openly in your blog.

And then you’re stupid enough to mention, Fred

you interjected yourself once again, into a discussion would you had no part being in.
You got yourself wound up into a discussion where fred has threatened my life, the life of other members , the life of my family members and my dogs so you can just fuck off you little bitch.

I made no threats, life can be hard,
Harder for someone who is only basement smart.

I think you can Fred had a falling out because he wouldn't submit to your need to be overwhelmingly right about everything.

Then I bet you harassed him until the point he snapped which admittedly wasn't that hard to do-- and threatened you. Just like your pathetic attempts here to get me to say something nasty.

As for having 20 accounts everywhere I go that is false. But, you know that has never stopped you from making false claims about me before so why stop now.

Attachments

• Image 1-28-24 at 10.57 PM.jpeg
    Image 1-28-24 at 10.57 PM.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Image 1-28-24 at 10.56 PM.jpeg
    Image 1-28-24 at 10.56 PM.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 11
You are just asking for a work place shooting with this nonsense.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but criminals don't obey laws/rules to begin with.

If someone came in with a gun and no law abiding citizen had one, we would be asking for a slaughter. This way, we can defend ourselves.

A 5 watt lightbulb is brighter than you.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but criminals don't obey laws/rules to begin with.

If someone came in with a gun and no law abiding citizen had one, we would be asking for a slaughter. This way, we can defend ourselves.

A 5 watt lightbulb is brighter than you.

Hey dumbass who shoots up most work places? Employees or these mythical bad guys you claim are coming off the street?

You you don’t answer peoples questions and when you do, it’s some malarkey you dug out of your crusty ass.
So why don’t you to shut your cum sucker.

I don’t know how any of that shows that you don’t have multiple accounts and how you don’t talk to yourself and how you aren’t. Just a troll everywhere you go.
How do I know this? I personally have deleted them.

Ps I didn’t read your propaganda.
Because it doesn’t matter what somebody posts you just ignore it and post something off the wall.

You’re all weird piece of shit that follows people all over the Internet for their own personal & weird jollies, you are a sick little man.

No problem with somebody having guns in the workplace so they can shoot that moron when they come in trying to shoot everybody else.

And in this day and age there is a really good chance of some trans. Idiot coming in and shooting the place up.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass who shoots up most work places? Employees or these mythical bad guys you claim are coming off the street?

If you had the slightest inclination of what the real world is like, you would comprehend that an employee that comes in shooting IS the bad guy. DUMB ASS

And since criminals by definition don't obey the laws to begin with, how is having a no firearm policy going to prevent that bad guy from taking one to work?

For claiming to be so smart, you sure are dumber than shit.

If you had the slightest inclination of what the real world is like, you would comprehend that an employee that comes in shooting IS the bad guy. DUMB ASS

And since criminals by definition don't obey the laws to begin with, how is having a no firearm policy going to prevent that bad guy from taking one to work?

For claiming to be so smart, you sure are dumber than shit.
It's very simple almost every work place shooting is done by a current or former employee. If you push arming all of your employees-- then you have literally given the unhappy employee the ability to carry his or her gun into your workplace-- no, questions asked by the way. Think about how that will play out in civil court case about wrongful deaths???

Then who do you think is going to be liable when the rest of your employees decide to use their guns in the situation and shot up the place potentially killing innocent people? That's going to be another civil case you loose badly as a corporation that allows its armed untrained or poorly trained employees to go Wyatt Earp O.K Corral Style in the place. You're now on that hook too.

Anyway you slice this problem arming your employees and pretending that makes you safer and not open to massive civil liabilities is just a fantasy on your part. And it is also gives disgruntled employees the ability to carry their weapons into your work place further complicating the issues of labilities for workplace violence on your corporation.

So you want to add all of that liability to your company all in the fear that some mythical crackhead is going to come walking off the street to shoot up your landscaping facility? Please, man you're either paranoid or just a victim of lead paint chips....

Top Back Refresh