What's new

Racers to watch at 2022 King of the Hammers

tribal4krawler

DKA Motorsports
Member Number
Guys,

Let’s make a public thread so irate’ers can see who’s racing in what class, and where you’ll be camped at in Hammertown.

I’ll be codriving this year in B3 (UTV) in the desert challenge and stock class UTV in the UTV KOH race (racing 2 different cars) We’ll be in my spot from last year Yukon 208 in Hammertown and I plan on arriving around jan 22nd-23rd.

The Desert Challenge is on Saturday Jan 29th with contingency/qual starting at 7am and racing starting at 11am.

The UTV KOH race contingency is 10am on Wednesday feb 2 with the race starting Thursday Feb 3rd at 8am.

I’ll update with firm car numbers in the next couple of weeks. Feel free to stop by for some free stickers/koozies- unfortunately this year I won’t have any DKA or Dirtstyle shirts.

No sir, I’m rebuilding it for 4500. Plan is to have it race ready by Visions. Originally had planned to bring it out to KOH but between not having any help and work going nuts the last few months it just wasn’t in the cards. 100% will happen for KOH 23 though. I’ll come say hi, we don’t have any Maxxis tires on the vehicles this year at KOH so we won’t be bugging y’all like normal 😂😂 still waiting to find out my grassroot pro sponsorship pricing on Maxxis treps for the JK.

I'll be there. Racing 4500 EMC on Friday. Pitted at 117 Griffin on Team Yukon Row.

Attachments

• 4580John-Mathews-Moab2021-ScottsDesigns_0705.jpg
    4580John-Mathews-Moab2021-ScottsDesigns_0705.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Not allowed into the country due to Vax status. Whole slew of True North Racing rigs headed down. I'm most closely associated with 4675 in the EMC.
I don't want to derail the thread too much, but how are they checking that? Some sort of official card like we're using here?

We’re u932 in the desert challenge and 932 in the utv hammers race. Check out Ruslan Greasehandz on Instagram for a sneak peek of his first try down back door. Pretty good for a 13 year old! He’s got a lot of racing experience already but none in the rocks and he’s a natural from what I’ve seen so far.

I will be there Wednesday the 2nd through Sunday the 6th. I am bringing my helmet, fire suit and gloves if anyone needs last minute help as well.

We’re u932 in the desert challenge and 932 in the utv hammers race. Check out Ruslan Greasehandz on Instagram for a sneak peek of his first try down back door. Pretty good for a 13 year old! He’s got a lot of racing experience already but none in the rocks and he’s a natural from what I’ve seen so far.
Instagram link

Top Back Refresh