What's new

PSA Not looking good for Liberty Optics orders.

Hasn't Liberty Optics always been on the verge of being sketchy?

I got warned away a couple years ago when I was looking for a Razor to put on top of my HMR.

Hasn't Liberty Optics always been on the verge of being sketchy?

I got warned away a couple years ago when I was looking for a Razor to put on top of my HMR.
Not according to the guys on the Hide, there were multiple statements of good service for 15 years.

Vortex is shipping me a scope at the Liberty price. Can't beat that customer service.

Just have to get my CC company to reverse the Liberty charge.

Brown Santa brought this today. I posted up on The Hide at 8:41pm on Tuesday and the scope is here on Friday. That has to be the most kickass customer service I've ever seen.

1020231557[1].jpg

Not according to the guys on the Hide, there were multiple statements of good service for 15 years.

Vortex is shipping me a scope at the Liberty price. Can't beat that customer service.

Just have to get my CC company to reverse the Liberty charge.

I've been reading about that. It's all completely wild to me. I've ordered from him several times over the last 15 years, including buying a set of his personal binos many years ago.

I would have never thought twice about ordering from liberty. Of course it wouldn't have been a vortex but that's another conversation :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh