What's new

Powerstroke tuning

Deuce 40s

Yogurt Slinger
Member Number
Loc
NC
I have a '16 Powerstroke and deleted/tuned in '17 with PPEI tunes, EZ-lynk tuner. I'm looking to change tunes to something like Tyrant, but I can't find a dealer. Anyone know anybody? The EPA has fucked up the system and you can't get help by phone with blind calls. Ford forums are useless... PMs welcome. :homer:

I went with a Canadian company. :flipoff2: Truck runs and shifts great now.

I am going to try the Banks Derringer on my 19. They claim it leaves no history in the ecm so it won’t void the warranty.

Which company?

I am wanting to do some things to my truck and will need to update tuning.

CCS Tuning. I bought the unlimited tune pack and it came with a shit load of engine and trans tunes. Probably 10 different SOTF packs with different power levels on each pack, hiss at idle, rumble at idle, low boost fueling, etc. Trans tuning has soft shifts, factory, medium, hard, race and a few more.

I loaded the lowest power level group for SOTF, normal idle, and medium shifting.

I put 3 years and 45k miles on the PPEI tunes and it never ran like I wanted. Shit is so expensive it's hard to justify buying a new pack but I was afraid of destroying my trans.

I put 3 years and 45k miles on the PPEI tunes and it never ran like I wanted. Shit is so expensive it's hard to justify buying a new pack but I was afraid of destroying my trans.

same here, after tons of datalogs and shit to try i wound up keeping it at stock power tune and running factory trans tune. glad i sold that truck

Top Back Refresh