What's new

Powernation

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
I searched but all the threads I thought were about this show were about something else. I watch more of the Powernation commercials than anything else, they are free and they do have content.

New show is Music City Trucks, they got a GMC Suburban square body. They are putting built kingpin 60 and 14b in it, and they've already welded the 2x4 onto the cutout rocker panels.

The artistic concept is Overlanding. So the commercials are going to overlanding because they can put full PBB-pioneered rock crawling technology and sell it all the way from the axle to the paint. Overlanding offers the most opportunities for advertisers.

So now you can have a rig with $20,000 in axles AND $20,000 in overlanding accessories.

Good show though I will watch this build.

They're also going to do a stroker sbc for the engine on Engine Power, so I guess it should be a an all forged 454 stroker with the goodies. They could go the 383 route you never know with Engine Power.

99120509_10220292772783073_2756265833092087808_n.jpg

I know. I spent whole weekends in the Cascades in my Jeep. Beer, snacks/sandwiches, my tiny go bag with water, mre, blanket, fire starter, and a dog in case I got really hungry.

When the avatar fits the post.

This fall I am getting a jeep to begin an overland transformation. I'm also coming out of the closet as an enormous faggot and wearer of women's clothes at the same exact time.

Nah I won't do any of that.

This fall I am getting a jeep to begin an overland transformation. I'm also coming out of the closet as an enormous faggot and wearer of women's clothes at the same exact time.

Nah I won't do any of that jeep buying.....but damn I can't wait to flaunt my new pumps and purple wig with matching dress...!!!

Yeah......Jeeps.

I know. I spent whole weekends in the Cascades in my Jeep. Beer, snacks/sandwiches, my tiny go bag with water, mre, blanket, fire starter, and a dog in case I got really hungry.

Betcha the dog was thinking he was taking you in case he got really hungry.

This is a 1/2 hour commercial like all the other shows so I'm not sure about the objection but anyway...

They build the kingpin 60 and finish up the body protection on the Burb. Or more of it anyway.

Top Back Refresh