What's new

POTUS declassifying anything question

dave_dj1

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Jackson NY
OK so say he wants to declassify some shit, will they actually let him? Is anyone listening to him at this point? Who does the write ups and digs out the info, interns?

Fuck thattud be awesome
NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN
Not with the dems OWNING the former a m e r i c a....
Fukkin time!

I came here to post something similar, I think it's why the swamp is trying to impeach him with 12 days left, they aren't worried about nukes unleashed, they're worried about the truth getting out

There is no "let him". As long as he is POTUS he can order declassification of whatever he wants. He may get push back, but it's his call to make.

I came here to post something similar, I think it's why the swamp is trying to impeach him with 12 days left, they aren't worried about nukes unleashed, they're worried about the truth getting out

Haha you think they're worried about the truth? The truth is what they tell us peasant... now get back to the fields or you'll lose your daily rations :usa:

Reactions: Clb
There is no "let him". As long as he is POTUS he can order declassification of whatever he wants. He may get push back, but it's his call to make.

And the bureaucrats will drag their feet till the new president is srown in and she recinds the order, look at how the so called justice department drug their investigation out till the election and it means nothing no more.
It's a pipe dream

And the bureaucrats will drag their feet till the new president is srown in and she recinds the order, look at how the so called justice department drug their investigation out till the election and it means nothing no more.
It's a pipe dream

This. The pres can give an order, but it is up to unelected swampers to actually fulfill it. Either they never get around to providing the info, or conveniently it is missing. A declass order would be hollow.

Why wait til now? If that was his plan why hasn't it already happened? I'd love to see the truth come out but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Clb
Isnt there also the possibility that someone from some top secret organizations let trump know
"now that you have a small idea of how all this works, you wouldnt want anything bad to happen to your family... would you?"

Isnt there also the possibility that someone from some top secret organizations let trump know
"now that you have a small idea of how all this works, you wouldnt want anything bad to happen to your family... would you?"

This is exactly the way I think it works.

He doesn't release anything before he leaves office, its in his and his families best interest not to do so...... Prove us wrong.

:flipoff2:

JFK for example....be careful of the buttons you push.

JFK is known, one must just pay attention to the evidence to know.

Open the "Book Of Secrets"

Most of Trump's troubles started when he said he wouldn't need a daily briefing from the intellgence services every morning first thing because he doubted if things could change that much day to day. I can't remember who I heard tell him to not make an enemy of them because they could make his life hell! Damn prophetic if you ask me

Most of Trump's troubles started when he said he wouldn't need a daily briefing from the intellgence services every morning first thing because he doubted if things could change that much day to day. I can't remember who I heard tell him to not make an enemy of them because they could make his life hell! Damn prophetic if you ask me

Apparently he preferred to watch the news and hear what was being said about him...

Top Back Refresh