What's new

Post pictures from your Game Cameras

Just have moose and bears. They set off my ring doorbell fairly often.

IMG_9205.png

Got Damn I need to get up north for some bigger bodied deer. We have some good deer in TX but.. I think the biggest live weight one I have taken is 185..

Got Damn I need to get up north for some bigger bodied deer. We have some good deer in TX but.. I think the biggest live weight one I have taken is 185..
I’m in east southern Missouri in part of the end of the Ozark mountains. We do a ton of work on our farm for the habitat as well as our neighbors do as well but it’s more suited for cattle then ag. Go north of the Missouri River where it’s flat farm land and you’ll find huge deer up there pushing 300lbs. Our big deer well get 250 n under.

I had a red headed step brother who owned land in the Texas hill country. I got to hunt on it a couple times when I had time. I wish I would’ve done it more as I can no longer. He’s killed quite a lot of nice bucks off of it and exotics. I have a Mouflon sheep I killed ten years ago mounted. That was a very cool hunt too.

IMG_3329.jpeg
IMG_3328.jpeg

A pic of something you rarely run into...a genuine fuzzy headed teenager up before 5AM in the summer. Off to fish the infamous Rock Creek here in MT.
1693687540729.jpeg
Probably would have been more plausible if you would have just told us that was actually a Yeti... :laughing::flipoff2:

Proof of Samsquanch... probably.

A couple of bucks bumping into each other in the middle of the night surprised by the camouflaged game camera, blackmail time :flipoff2:

IMG_1507.png

This little dude is going to be a stud. I've been feeding them corn/protein blend and protein pellets over the summer drought and he's been getting all of it. Already doing buck things. That's his twin sister he's screwing with.

1.JPG
2.JPG

Top Back Refresh