What's new

Possible first jeep

surpip

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Sac, Ca
My girl got a new job and we’ve been discussing getting either a JKU or JLU, trying to stay around 30k, would prefer tons already done but not required.
Years to stay away from?

Ain't gonna get even a stock JL for 30 and probably not a decent JK on tons neither.

I have seen some nice JKs on tons in the 40 range tho

Probably looking at a 07-11 JK and putting in your own 60s if you want to stay under 30. Seems like the '12+ Jk's are all more expensive because people think the 3.6 somehow adds 10k. Do you really need 60s though? I've seen plenty of jk Rubicons hold up well to a decent amount of abuse with 37s.

Probably looking at a 07-11 JK and putting in your own 60s if you want to stay under 30. Seems like the '12+ Jk's are all more expensive because people think the 3.6 somehow adds 10k. Do you really need 60s though? I've seen plenty of jk Rubicons hold up well to a decent amount of abuse with 37s.
No, 60's not a requirement, but would be ideal, I like the peace of mind.

I bought my 2011 jk fresh build on tons for 25 ish and have seen others at that price or cheaper. I did a little work to it and sold it to @jeff555 on here for 28ish, so they do exist sub 30. Finding a 2012 or newer with the 3.6 may be a challenge though

Top Back Refresh