What's new

Portland shooter possibly identified?

Ima not sure :homer:
It was on social media this morning & the shooting + rally was the topic...

Have fun getting rowdy if you go :usa: :beer:

So he immediately turned himself in and cooperated with the investigation like Rittenhouse, right? RIGHT?

I find it funny that these shit head mayor's and governors are letting this stuff get this out of hand. If shit really get real, they'll be at the top of the list. :laughing:

Neck tattoo:laughing: what a fucking dumbass

ADED4EB7-0BD5-4EE7-9BAD-898A67C2ABDE.jpeg

I find it funny that these shit head mayor's and governors are letting this stuff get this out of hand. If shit really get real, they'll be at the top of the list. :laughing:

They've already gone after the portland mayor's condo multiple times. At least a couple fires too! They just "occupied" it a couple days ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/portlan...condo-complex/

Chicago's mayor claimed that government forces wouldn't be used to guard private property/homes. Then the rioters came to her home and her street has been lined with cops every since.

"I have a right to make sure that my home is secure"
https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...waq-story.html

What's it feel like to be so lame that all you can do is point out a missing s typo? :rolleyes:

You fucking moron, are you stupid or something?
you think I'm concerned with your fucking pathetic spelling?
How much more real does it have to get?

yota has become the new cj

Last edited:
You fucking moron, are you stupid or something?
you think I'm concerned with your fucking pathetic spelling?
How much more real does it have to get?

yota has become the new cj

Way to go with the name calling, really shows who the moron is. :rolleyes:​​​​​​

You think a bunch of spoiled kids breaking windows is real? I'm talking about when reasonable people start getting off the porch.

Way to go with the name calling, really shows who the moron is. :rolleyes:​​​​​​

You think a bunch of spoiled kids breaking windows is real? I'm talking about when reasonable people start getting off the porch.

I'll take that as a yes on all three of my questions.
you'll never 'get off the porch' trust me.

Oh boo hoo you called me a name my feelers.

fact - you're the one wondering if it's going to get real.
fact- you're the one who thinks all they're doing is breaking windows.
fact - you're the one that got butthurt because somebody called you a name. It's fucking irate4x4 dipshit.
fact - yota is the new cj
fact - you will never get off the porch.

Last edited:

fact - you're the one that got butthurt because somebody called you a name. It's fucking irate4x4 dipshit.

I said when it gets really real, as in political officials getting taken out. I'm not offended, it just shows you can't make a point without throwing out insults.

I also never said anything about getting off the porch, it would take a lot for me, I have a family to think of. I'm not going to drive 2 hours to the closest city looking for a fight. I'm not going to sit on my couch if it comes to my neighborhood though.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. :rolleyes:

Fuck man, chill the fuck out.

Surprised it's not a dong .

It would have been unreal if someone had sharpied a dick n balls into that fist, like in the meme, as he was laying there on the ground. :lmao:

Final insult to a total piece of shit that got everything he deserved. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh