What's new

Pneumatic floor jacks?

Well my 11k Vevor got here Tuesday, the notched bracket at the jack was a bit bent up in shipping but besides that it's mint. It's exactly what was described above directions and all. I removed the bracket and bent it back pretty easily. Easily worth the $135 shipped direct from Vevor.

I've been using my forklift as it's way easier than dragging an 80lb floor jack in loose gravel.

20230717_225149.jpg

I used a forklift too, until I needed a new driveshaft :homer:
Lift on the bumpers, frame, axle, pinch weld, etc.

That was supposed to be a pic of my car, somehow I.didnt load the right one I.guess. 🤣

Lift on the bumpers, frame, axle, pinch weld, etc.

That was supposed to be a pic of my car, somehow I.didnt load the right one I.guess. 🤣

Im not an idiot. I was lifting by the frame. But as truck went up, axle drooped enough to lean driveshaft on the fork and dent it. Didnt know about it until I took it to get the transmission rebuilt and guy pointed it out. Not gonna do that again.

Im an idiot.

Im not an idiot. I was lifting by the frame. But as truck went up, axle drooped enough to lean driveshaft on the fork and dent it. Didnt know about it until I took it to get the transmission rebuilt and guy pointed it out. Not gonna do that again.

Im an idiot.

Yeah, don't stick it all the way it... just the tip s.

Top Back Refresh