What's new

Pj's build quality has no bounds

I have a 2019 20' 10K PJ. for $4200 out the door, Im pretty happy with it. Besides all the wheel bearings being loose when I got it, its seems to be a decent little made in mexico trailer. Then you climb under it and see stuff like this. lol. And yes thats powdercoated. (Not talking about rust, talking about torch cut angle and mig wire thats been powercoated)

9DOwq5al.jpg

Last edited:
Well those trailers are $8k in california so....

Im assuming its the 22' full tilt with the dual hydrolic rams? They also go on sale every feb for $7100 :flipoff2: ive been wanting one for years
So if you went and looked at trailers, looked under and saw that, you'd write the check for $16k :laughing:

I have some fab projects I can sell you. :flipoff2:

Well those trailers are $8k in california so....

Im assuming its the 22' full tilt with the dual hydrolic rams? They also go on sale every feb for $7100 :flipoff2: ive been wanting one for years

For a 14k with a steel deck, remote control 12k winch and 5 14 ply tires? Send me a link?

Trade you the motorhome and your trailer :grinpimp:

Steel deck but No winch, no spare, and 16" wheels. Fjm trailer in san jose almost always has 1 or 2 in stock but they dont list prices on there website. 101 trailers usually has them for $8499.

Your bff jordan got one for 7100 last year for his mini ex
For a 14k with a steel deck, remote control 12k winch and 5 14 ply tires? Send me a link?

Trade you the motorhome and your trailer :grinpimp:

Steel deck but No winch, no spare, and 16" wheels. Fjm trailer in san jose almost always has 1 or 2 in stock but they dont list prices on there website. 101 trailers usually has them for $8499.

Your bff jordan got one for 7100 last year for his mini ex

I don't believe you :flipoff2:

I don't think mine has 2 rams, it's more like a dump trailer scissor linkage if I remember right.

This is pretty close to mine, but no steel deck, no winch (OK it's a hf, but it's still mounted with good wiring and quick connections)

I don't believe you :flipoff2:

I don't think mine has 2 rams, it's more like a dump trailer scissor linkage if I remember right.

This is pretty close to mine, but no steel deck, no winch (OK it's a hf, but it's still mounted with good wiring and quick connections)

This right here with the steel deck is the one i see everywhere here. Pj t8

Basically this one... it even shows you the littpe channel pueces you hate so much

Last edited:
I didnt even look at the price, just the model. I did however just stop by the trailer shop on the side of the freeway next to my house. They dont have them in stock but can order them for $7499+$1100 for steel deck, $800 for a 9k lb winch (chineesium) and another $800 for 2 spares mounted
IA prices don't count :flipoff2:

So pretty much $16k :laughing:

For real though, I think I paid $2000 over sticker price for tax and bs when I bought my dump.

What brand is that? Also, just go to 14 ply, or tell them to keep their garbage 10 plys at least.

Top Back Refresh