What's new

Pit Bull Attack Mauling !!

Splib

Rusty Spoons
Member Number
Loc
Marsh
Way too shitty in here, too much ****ing and politics, virus. Back to what we do best !! :flipoff2:

Pit Bulls and High School teachers smoking crack and fuck/sucking young male victims !!

This is also what texas is all about, the lunging tearing of skin and spilling of blood !!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dog-owner-faces-charges-after-animal-attack-girl-reports-say

Kingston, it's all you Baby :eek:

A Texas dog owner is now facing charges after her animal mauled a 3-year-old girl at a restaurant, leaving the child with severe face injuries that may require plastic surgery to repair, reports say.

Jennifer Romano, 46, was booked into Harris County Jail Monday on charges of injury to a child and tampering with evidence, according to jail records. The dog involved in the January incident -- a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named "Kingston" -- was recently euthanized following a court order, Fox26 Houston reported.

"He grabbed her by the face and he shook her and I saw my baby hit the ground like a little rag doll," Cleveratta Gordon-Waldroup, the mother of the victim, Ronin, told the station last month.

"No mother or parent should have to see her child in that situation," she added

Hug your Poodle Bitches :goofball:

Way too shitty in here, too much ****ing and politics, virus. Back to what we do best !! :flipoff2:

Pit Bulls and High School teachers smoking crack and fuck/sucking young male victims !!

This is also what texas is all about, the lunging tearing of skin and spilling of blood !!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dog-owner-faces-charges-after-animal-attack-girl-reports-say

Kingston, it's all you Baby :eek:

Hug your Poodle Bitches :goofball:

In other news;
How's your property/building/development coming along?

The dog owner was probably a member of a political party and the victim may or may not have had COVID.

Wow- the owner is a huge shack of shit. This dog had already been accused of biting two other people previously. Why would you take that dog out in public? FURTHER she already had to put down a different dog for biting someone. She shouldnt be allowed to own any animals in the future.

#1 Nerf the service animal bullshit, every swinging meat curtain **** in the airports has one now.

#2 Should have to bass a background, IQ, anal exam to own a fucking dog, people are stupid and dogs are just a product of their environment

Facing a pitbull was the only time I've ever drawn my firearm. fuck those things

Need to nix the "Emotional support animal" shit, actual service dogs are trained from very early in life and are actually useful, those are the ones you see with blind people or people with serious medical problems. These other ****s are just assholes that want to take their pet everywhere and claim they need them for "emotional support" because they can't stand being away from fluffy for a few hours. Putting a vest on your dog doesn't make it any smarter or less of a liability.

Need to nix the "Emotional support animal" shit, actual service dogs are trained from very early in life and are actually useful, those are the ones you see with blind people or people with serious medical problems. These other ****s are just assholes that want to take their pet everywhere and claim they need them for "emotional support" because they can't stand being away from fluffy for a few hours. Putting a vest on your dog doesn't make it any smarter or less of a liability.

Horse shit. It has nothing to do with needing to be around their dog or animal. It has everything to do with needing attention. Its no different than social media platforms like IG, twatter, or fuckbook. Hell this place is only marginally better. The only reason being that most people here are like minded mostly being interested in the same things and most members would be aquaintances if not friends if geographically close. The others are just cries for attention by mentally ill defective retards like MOST (i get there some real situations) of those with support animals. Hell it applies to people who own pitbulls. Theyre the same kind of needy ****s. Fuck those people.

Wow- the owner is a huge shack of shit. This dog had already been accused of biting two other people previously. Why would you take that dog out in public? FURTHER she already had to put down a different dog for biting someone. She shouldnt be allowed to own any animals in the future.

Was the prior dog a pit, too?

Was the prior dog a pit, too?

from comments on another article:

15 min ago

A few years back she came in the veterinarian office I worked for, with 2 pits, one was extremely frighten, the other was extremely mean, we asked her to muzzle them or we couldn't help her, I handed her both muzzles, she thru a fit, threw the muzzles at me, cursed up a storm threatening to sue us, I laughed and pointed to the cameras.

She shouldn't be allowed any oxygen in the future :mad3:

It's not a Pitbull you ass :flipoff:

It's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Learn your dogs before you spout your mouth off about breeds.:homer:

pitbull 3yo.jpg

Last edited:

QUOTE=Stuck;n304582]

Horse shit. It has nothing to do with needing to be around their dog or animal. It has everything to do with needing attention. Its no different than social media platforms like IG, twatter, or fuckbook. Hell this place is only marginally better. The only reason being that most people here are like minded mostly being interested in the same things and most members would be aquaintances if not friends if geographically close. The others are just cries for attention by mentally ill defective retards like MOST (i get there some real situations) of those with support animals. Hell it applies to people who own pitbulls. Theyre the same kind of needy ****s. Fuck those people.
[/QUOTE]

I think you're both right. Fuck people who just want an excuse to take their pets to places that should be people only (grocery store, restaurant, etc). I once out with a group of friends, and friends of friends, where one dipshit insisted on takings his "service dog" to dinner at some low end bar/grill type place because it was "his right and against the law for anyone to try and stop him" or some such bullshit. He had it on a decent length leash and at some point during dinner it went over and licked some dude at another table. Dude was like "WTF control your dog and don't let it bother people". Just as dipshit is getting a little mouthy about "he's a service dog" dude stands up and screams "IF YOUR DOG TOUCHES ME AGAIN I'M GOING TO KICK ITS HEAD INTO FUCKING HAMBURGER!!!" Dipshit, white as a ghost quickly turns back away in his chair and pulls the dog closer and is generally quiet the rest of the night.

It was glorious.

Last edited:
Derp;n304884 I once out with a group of friends said:
Sounds like some blowhards on here with their No-Mask entitlement bullshit :flipoff2:

They're definitely a product of their environment. My parents accidentally adopted this pit girl at about 1yo and she was scared to death of men, beaten and left out by her previous owner. After about 6 months she was a completely different dog and my dad was her best friend. When she died it was the only time I've ever seen my dad cry.

photo47121.jpg

Top Back Refresh