What's new

Pigs on "our" shooting range.

CaryW

Member Number
This is where we all shot last time. This is directly on the left side of the area we shot . They will die soon.

photo51389.jpg

I wish we had hogs to kill in Nevada.

No ,or not for long you don't.
I have had em destroy an acre of turf overnight...

I live in an HOA surrounded by an 8 foot cinderblock wall. I could give a fuck less if we had them here.

I'll talk to Cary and let you know, I just want the meat so me and Cary will drink Tequila while you guys shoot !

Damn that sounds like a good time.

If I was closer I'd try to coordinate a group piggy slaying day.

I'll talk to Cary and let you know, I just want the meat so me and Cary will drink Tequila while you guys shoot !

If you were closer, we’d call you every time we shoot one. Most times they just get dragged off. Small ones sometimes get grilled at camp.

Are they like striped bass, where they are more tender when they are young and you don't want the meat off a 20 year old 900 pound oinker?

No ,or not for long you don't.
I have had em destroy an acre of turf overnight...

Yup. Had them on the property at work last fall and I couldn't believe how much land they could tear up.in one night. First day I spotted the mess I thought someone had literally came through with a plow and did it. I couldn't believe those fuckers were capable of creating such a mess in such a short amount of time. :eek:

Top Back Refresh