What's new

Photographer posted meme of joe & hoe and got fired

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Those Democommies sure are some sensitive NWCs. Hard to believe someone lose their job over a fucking meme :rolleyes:

How is this professional conduct?

Wtf does professionalism have to do with politics or the news anymore? Pretends to row a canoe in 8 " of water or stands in a ditch to make the water look deeper. Or uses a fan behind the camera for "wind".

Runs "news" stories on a dead crack head 3 times a day for months.....like he was a saint.

Professionalism....in news? Wtf you been smoking?

Wtf does professionalism have to do with politics or the news anymore? Pretends to row a canoe in 8 " of water or stands in a ditch to make the water look deeper. Or uses a fan behind the camera for "wind".

Runs "news" stories on a dead crack head 3 times a day for months.....like he was a saint.

But that meme doesn't fit their narrative. Guarantee if it was an anti trump meme they'd still have a job.

What can I say you have a point.

The NBA is still a thing?
Last I heard, the NBA was slave owners forcing their slaves to play for entertainment.

Shrugs shoulders and walks out of thread.

Where's the meme:confused:

fetch

"WNBA Hall of Fame recipient and gold medalist Sheryl Swoopes, called out Baptist on the "disrespectful" Facebook post, added Wednesday, saying, “he needs to go.”"

Anybody still watching pro sportsball at this point needs to go.

I'd feel sorry for him had he not back pedaled and cowered before them AFTER he'd been fired. Don't say/post something if you're not gonna stand behind it just because some WNBA **** said you were rude.

Top Back Refresh