What's new

Paint Overspray

Depending on how textured it is, how deep and grippy, have you thought about this?

Spray it on, wait, rinse it off with water on a sponge/rag?

https://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/krud-kutter/specialty-removers/latex-paint-remover?ls=336249&lc=

Capture.PNG

Oops or MEK will do it.

MEK is some dangerous stuff. Don't get it on you and I'd recommend a WELL ventilated room if you use it AND a respirator.

CitriStrip should work just fine.

I don't know how well it will work in your situation , but I have used a clay bar and detail spray to get automotive overspray off before.
This was going to be my suggestion. I’ve seen it used before for different types of sealers and stains used on natural finish siding. For the $15 it costs for the kit I would try it on the latex. The clay would be good for the uneven surface of the glass too.

This was going to be my suggestion. I’ve seen it used before for different types of sealers and stains used on natural finish siding. For the $15 it costs for the kit I would try it on the latex. The clay would be good for the uneven surface of the glass too.

Robert is using it on his truck today. I'm going to have him try it on the window to see if it works. If not, I'll start knocking out some of the other methods.

Bleach & Ammonia will work. To get results, you have to work very fast-

a brick in each window

new glass won't have paint :laughing:

I keep hoping Robert kicks a rock up into it with the mower. Then I won't have to argue with him about needing to replace the window 😁 :roxy:

I keep hoping Robert kicks a rock up into it with the mower. Then I won't have to argue with him about needing to replace the window 😁 :roxy:

Dood

We've seen mire of you in the last few weeks here than we did in months on the other place that cant be named here:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh