What's new

Our first IBB THUNDERDOME mothfukklers!

DWT

Dirty White Trash
Member Number
Loc
Eastern WA
Weebletwat aka ev13wt takes on biggaydan aka bgaidan in a fight to the death. Loser gets the ball gag for 2 weeks. Will you fucks be representing yourselves or are you going to retain council to argue your case on your behalf?

Celebrity deathmatch is what is was called.

Celebrity deathmatch is what is was called.

4osm01.jpg

I took time off to think about "mandates" and forcing stuff onto people. Thought I'd check in, saw the thread about double accounts, wrote "ev13wt sits back hella relaxed" because I never had and never will have a second account (even though I have been accused of it multiple times)
and big gay Dannyboy jumped on me with his trolling. Nuff said.
Yes, I responded. But that is to be expected in any case...

What was I thinking about in the two weeks? I think it was about bringing "our" ways to some indigenous tribes. I said: "Hell no, let them do as they wish." So, I kinda painted myself into a corner.

Still thinking about it, really. I am currently at "where do I draw the line?"

If people want to drive without a seatbelt on, I say let them. Freedom.
On the fence about red stoplights. Should they be respected? I think yes. Because it's about the safety of others in this case. A "mandate" is ok. Kids would die.

Off to thinking more about this.

As such, I request some flute time for biggaydan. Just because it would bring more of teh funney. Just think of his rage face. Beautiful.

I took time off to think about "mandates" and forcing stuff onto people. Thought I'd check in, saw the thread about double accounts, wrote "ev13wt sits back hella relaxed" because I never had and never will have a second account (even though I have been accused of it multiple times)
and big gay Dannyboy jumped on me with his trolling. Nuff said.
Yes, I responded. But that is to be expected in any case...

What was I thinking about in the two weeks? I think it was about bringing "our" ways to some indigenous tribes. I said: "Hell no, let them do as they wish." So, I kinda painted myself into a corner.

Still thinking about it, really. I am currently at "where do I draw the line?"

If people want to drive without a seatbelt on, I say let them. Freedom.
On the fence about red stoplights. Should they be respected? I think yes. Because it's about the safety of others in this case. A "mandate" is ok. Kids would die.

Off to thinking more about this.

As such, I request some flute time for biggaydan. Just because it would bring more of teh funney. Just think of his rage face. Beautiful.

Sounds gay as shit. I vote exile.

Seems like you always disappear when you drop some absolutely stupid one-liner comment in a thread, get called out for it and realize you have absolutely no argument to back up your claim. Mostly because you don't actually believe 99% of the shit you spew, you just like to troll. You take off, avoid the thread, etc. for a while hoping people forget. You're like CJHeap, except I feel like he probably had the tiniest bit of integrity at some point in his life.

Two men enter, one man leaves!

Two forgettable faggots enter, one leaves with a black eye, a dress, nice lipstick and pain in the man ovaries. Makes sammiches for a month. The other washes the sand outta the winner's clam.

:crybaby:

Sounds gay as shit. I vote exile.

Seems like you always disappear when you drop some absolutely stupid one-liner comment in a thread, get called out for it and realize you have absolutely no argument to back up your claim. Mostly because you don't actually believe 99% of the shit you spew, you just like to troll. You take off, avoid the thread, etc. for a while hoping people forget. You're like CJHeap, except I feel like he probably had the tiniest bit of integrity at some point in his life.

You sound like a little cry baby bitch to me.
But I love it when you choke on my dick and cry, yer mascara smears so lovely.

You sound like a little cry baby bitch to me.
But I love it when you choke on my dick and cry, yer mascara smears so lovely.

:lmao::laughing::lmao::laughing::lmao:

Weak.

Surely you can do better than that.

Top Back Refresh