What's new

Open Carry Ban at Polling Places

Grnd93

The Dude
Member Number
Loc
Michigan
Our AG and SoS here in the mitten are pushing for a ban on open carry at polling places because they are afraid of "voter intimidation".

It has already been shot down once by the courts, but they have filed an appeal.

No link because I'm lazy.:flipoff2:

Why would you feel the need to carry whilst voting? Is it really that big of a deal? Do people really get that upset if you can't take your gun to one place? Serious question

Why would you feel the need to carry whilst voting? Is it really that big of a deal? Do people really get that upset if you can't take your gun to one place? Serious question

Because we live in a free state and if we choose to carry we can because its our right. In case you haven’t noticed Democrats are perfectly ok with other Democrats assaulting republicans.

Last edited:
😂😂🤣🤣 "because we can"

Not sure if you’re trying to be cute or just plain ignorant. Millions of us carry every single day. Why would voting day be any different? So I don’t run the risk of offending some chicken shit pussy?

Not sure if you’re trying to be cute or just plain ignorant. Millions of us carry every single day. Why would voting day be any different? So I don’t run the risk of offending some chicken shit pussy?

Just laughing at how oppressed you feel when you can't bring a gun to a polling place. "MUH FREEDUMZ!!"

Reactions: Add
Just laughing at how oppressed you feel when you can't bring a gun to a polling place. "MUH FREEDUMZ!!"

Did you even read what I wrote? I live in a free state and saw at least 5 guns while voting. Nobody was oppressed. You’re trolling is garbage. You need to step up your game Michelle.

Some people just love to show off. Not my cup of tea but open carry at the polls isn't hurting anyone either. doGdamn I'm such a fucking liberal.

Top Back Refresh