What's new

Oh crap, tech in CC

KenV

What? Me, worry?
Member Number
Hey all.

I found an F350 with the Triton V10 and ZF five speed near me. It'd beat tearing up my Sequoia for dragging my totality across the country. Has anyone had any experience with that drivetrain?

Bear in mind I'm not a hot shot so I don't need a truck that costs more than my house (or could pull it off its slab). I just wanna yank my crapola about 1700 miles over a few trips and then drag a race car here and there, maybe a light travel trailer. I'm not a pro racer, crawler hauler, etc. But our Sequoia won't cut it, judging from what I was told here (btw thanks for that).

Yes, I posted in the Tow forum but....shoot, everyone is on CC but a fraction of us is on the Tow forum. Help a wigga out.

that is not a political post

get that shit right on out of here

d9GcTF4-LI_FkXvAW5pZJcJf-IPRWNZXqyhLa7X-vSWs7Btg&s.jpg

I've got an 05 v10/stick. Mine has 4.30s

It's solid, though I think the 3rd gear syncro is messed up a bit.

10.5 mpg according to the dash.

I was looking for a DRW when I found mine. Bought even though its SRW, mostly because it's a bit of a unicorn. 05 V10/stick, Lariat trim.

Where is it and how much?
Anaheim, and just under $7K. 140K on the odo and it looks pretty clean.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Edit: Thanks for the thread move. I wasn't sure if any other forum but CC would have answers.

I just sold an '01 f250 ... for 16k. Less miles though. It will pull all day at 62 mph and 5 mpg.

I did put a transmission in it. It was an auto.

Top Back Refresh