What's new

ODIN Atlas 5-7

Archer

Old Man
Member Number
Loc
Pa.
Anyone deal with the manufacturer Odin? I made an order with them for 3 of their Atlas muzzle brakes, 2 for myself and I for my son for Christmas and never received a confirmation email on my order. Their reviews are great for their products and I really like the tunability of the brake but I found it weird not getting a confirmation email.

Just checking to see if this SOP for them or if I have something to worry about. I shot them an email, hoping they reply

Check your spam folder. Email them if it's not there, possible you had a typo on the email field when you ordered. I have various parts laying around from them, but not sure I've ever ordered direct. Never heard of anyone having problems from them though.

I have several of their BCGs and bbls. don't remember If I ordered directly from them of not.
You should have gotten a confirmation email. It is a busy time of year for a lot of businesses.
I would give them a call on monday morning to verify they received the order.

Order confirmations are almost always automated. I'd be very surprised if they did theirs manually.

I agree, should have been automated confirmation, still no return email, not in the spam folder so I guess I'll give them a call Monday and see what's up.

Just checked their order status and they don't recognize my email or PW. Gotta call.

Well, I know why my wife says I'm worse than the elementary students she has in her classroom.

Called ODIN, they shipped them an hour after I ordered but I gave them the wrong return email address so I never got their confirmation and their customer service guy is out with his wife's maternity leave this week so they never checked his email to find my inquirey.

Thumbs Up ODIN, I'll have the compensators tomorrow.

Top Back Refresh