What's new

Np 205 divorce conversion

wagfabulous

Member Number
Loc
Middle,TN
Was wondering if any of you have successfully converted a married np 205 to a divorce mount ? Im trying to start gathering parts for a build . The only thing I can come up with is this add for behemoth drivetrain for fb and their website doesn't list it. I dont have fb . Looking for a kit similar to this .
Screenshot_20230111_212733_Google.jpg

Which 205?
Dodge, ih, and ford all had divorced versions and late gm th400 already have a seal retainer on the input.

Shipping from ca to tn probably be more than the case is worth if I had to guess. Btw this is an extremely low budget build lol.
If'n its just a bare case I bet shipping would be about $50 as long as you're not in a hurry. That and whatever 'considerations' total-nude wants in return:grinpimp:

Was wondering if any of you have successfully converted a married np 205 to a divorce mount ? Im trying to start gathering parts for a build . The only thing I can come up with is this add for behemoth drivetrain for fb and their website doesn't list it. I dont have fb . Looking for a kit similar to this .
Screenshot_20230111_212733_Google.jpg

Behemoth....

Top Back Refresh