What's new

Not a single flu case detected in England in 7 weeks.

WE DID IT CHAPS! WEVE WIPED OUT THE FLU!

I wonder what the person who believes this also believes....

It only stands to reason that a less contagious but similar virus in how it spreads would be reduced substantially by the same measures.

I've had both covid and the flu. In my case, I'll take covid any day. I hope it keeps killing the flu. I'd rather get it every couple of years than any of the flu strains. :smokin:

Totally stands to reason that it would be completely wiped out too, right?

In a specific region with this years variation (there are good and bad years) with people who get mildly sick staying home, sure, I could see it being zero case load. Wiped out? Obviously not.

In a specific region with this years variation (there are good and bad years) with people who get mildly sick staying home, sure, I could see it being zero case load. Wiped out? Obviously not.

Got any more of that stuff?

I've had both covid and the flu. In my case, I'll take covid any day. I hope it keeps killing the flu. I'd rather get it every couple of years than any of the flu strains. :smokin:

No shit, fuck the flu. That is one nasty virus!

Take your head out of your ass and you would realize I’m 100% right

So you’re telling me that you believe with no doubt whatsoever that there was a worldwide conspiracy to spread the illusion of a virus that is really just the flu and pneumonia, with false diagnoses given to millions of people in every country on the planet, including countries that wanted Trump to remain president, all in an effort to embarrass Trump knowing that he would muff his response to it and therefore lose the election? Where does the election fraud fit into this scheme? Can I buy some pot from you?

So you’re telling me that you believe with no doubt whatsoever that there was a worldwide conspiracy to spread the illusion of a virus that is really just the flu and pneumonia, with false diagnoses given to millions of people in every country on the planet, including countries that wanted Trump to remain president, all in an effort to embarrass Trump knowing that he would muff his response to it and therefore lose the election? Where does the election fraud fit into this scheme? Can I buy some pot from you?

I don’t smoke pot but that’s what I’m saying. What countries wanted trump to remain president?

this was all just a final Hail Mary to tank the economy and once they realized how stupid everyone was they just went with it. They fucked up though because they can’t just come out and admit it to sheeple like you so get ready for 4 more years of wearing a mask and other dumb bullshit in blue states.

I don’t smoke pot but that’s what I’m saying. What countries wanted trump to remain president?

this was all just a final Hail Mary to tank the economy and once they realized how stupid everyone was they just went with it. They fucked up though because they can’t just come out and admit it to sheeple like you so get ready for 4 more years of wearing a mask and other dumb bullshit in blue states.

You talk like pandemics are only planned for political reasons and that nature has never unleashed a virus before....like clearly covid was politicized to the benefit of the left when it got out, but I give it a 0.01% chance it was done intentionally.

You talk like pandemics are only planned for political reasons and that nature has never unleashed a virus before....like clearly covid was politicized to the benefit of the left when it got out, but I give it a 0.01% chance it was done intentionally.

It was 100% intentionally blown a million times out of proportion by both parties with the intention of harming Trump. When that wasn't working they used it to illegally change voting rules, and to ignore the rest, just to make sure he wasn't reelected.

Election fraud fits in with the unconstitutional mail in ballot and receiving deadlines that happened. That’s how that works.

To broadly answer your question; YES.

Russia, Brazil, Philippines...

There is no doubt that the pandemic has been overly politicized and used as a tool, especially by the left. They took the ball and ran with it from the beginning. Keep in mind that economic damage due to the pandemic was not done at a federal level, it was done by individual fearful governors.

Election fraud fits in with the unconstitutional mail in ballot and receiving deadlines that happened. That’s how that works.

To broadly answer your question; YES.

Was that yes to the fraud or yes to the pot?

If covid really was planned from the beginning to dispose Trump from office, then we are all well and truly fucked. It would be impossible to change the balance of power if those running the show were able to summon a fake world wide pandemic just to stop a world leader with a limited term from staying in power another 4 years.

Serious question-if you guys believe that, why do you even worry about people violating your 2A rights? A group powerful enough to create and control a fake world wide pandemic wouldn't be phased one bit by a single country's armed populace.

Last edited:

If covid really was planned from the beginning to dispose Trump from office, then we are all well and truly fucked. It would be impossible to change the balance of power if those running the show were able to summon a world wide pandemic just to stop a world leader with a limited term from staying in power another 4 years.

Serious question-if you guys believe that, why do you even worry about people violating your 2A rights? A group powerful enough to create and control a world wide pandemic wouldn't be phased one bit by a single country's armed populace.

It seems like giving Trump the JFK treatment would have been a lot less complicated than making a splash on the other side of the planet and hoping the waves would knock him over here.

That article is funny. They leave out the biggest reason the numbers are low/zero, the lockdown there. I have coworkers in London and surrounding area and they are all essentially still in lockdown for the last 8 months.

Im still convinced the chinese are playing with biowarfare. Think about it every virus over last 20 years has started in china..

Yep, I think the same thing. I think of it as a test to see how long it took to reach America and/ or the rest of the world. Next time it may be much more deadly and unannounced :stirthepot:

If covid really was planned from the beginning to dispose Trump from office, then we are all well and truly fucked. It would be impossible to change the balance of power if those running the show were able to summon a fake world wide pandemic just to stop a world leader with a limited term from staying in power another 4 years.

Serious question-if you guys believe that, why do you even worry about people violating your 2A rights? A group powerful enough to create and control a fake world wide pandemic wouldn't be phased one bit by a single country's armed populace.

Please show me where anyone worries about violating 2A rights? We keep losing them every year. Soon we’ll lose semi autos entirely.

Please show me where anyone worries about violating 2A rights? We keep losing them every year. Soon we’ll lose semi autos entirely.

My point is why do you guys even care about keeping guns if you believe there's a group so powerful it can orchestrate a world wide fake pandemic just to dispose of a president who would only have another 4 years in office even he he looses? Keeping a couple ARs won't do shit.

I don’t believe it would be zero. Surely out of all those tests there would have to statistically be someone who didn’t have Covid but had the flu.

On one side of the mouth it’s “we can’t control Covid because people won’t wear masks” and on the other side it’s “we’ve eliminated the flu because people wear masks”. So people are and are not doing the “right thing” depending on which virus we are talking about? Add in there are 4 strains of the flu and 2(?) strains Covid that vary in contagiousness and I’m a skeptic.

I went looking for an example of how the size of COVID-19 compares to the flu and could only find SARS/Covid comparisons. That in its self seems suspect.

I don’t believe that Covid was made up and not real but I do believe we’ve got a sliding scale here with what’s a fact and what isn’t. If ever there was a year where a conspiracy were to be pulled off its 2020/2021.

Could be combined with a low flu year and maybe it didn't mutate so all those who had this strain of flu already aren't getting it. Maybe the tipping point for flu not spreading was very close and the masking held off the rest of it. Also, how many people actually go to the hospital for flu, I've never had a flu test in my life nor anyone else I know. So just the old and weak? The ones already wiped out by Covid? Covid was also said to be at least 10x more contagious than flu wasn't it?

I admit, zero cases is weird, statistically you would think greater than zero....but there's a lot of factors at play and I tend to lean towards the side that says widespread pandemic control measures for covid should also statistically greatly reduce the spread of similar viruses. That's only logical...and I cannot see any reason why flu numbers shouldn't be lower right now.

My point is why do you guys even care about keeping guns if you believe there's a group so powerful it can orchestrate a world wide fake pandemic just to dispose of a president who would only have another 4 years in office even he he looses? Keeping a couple ARs won't do shit.

It’s a false sense of freedom that we cling to. No one is willing to do shit and this whole year proves that.

It’s a false sense of freedom that we cling to. No one is willing to do shit and this whole year proves that.

Well, shit. I didn't want to get you guys too down. Theory- maybe life is too good right now for people to be willing to go toe to toe with uh... whoever it is. Or maybe everyone is like me and they just don't see it.

Top Back Refresh