What's new

Northeastern not refunding tuition for college party

"The university said students were reminded on multiple occasions this week to follow pandemic protocols and were required to acknowledge reviewing the student handbook, which listed all of the required procedures."

fuck em.

I got kicked outtah trade school for a few semesters for rule violations. I sucked it up, lost my tuition, and didn't whine about it.

"The university said students were reminded on multiple occasions this week to follow pandemic protocols and were required to acknowledge reviewing the student handbook, which listed all of the required procedures."

fuck em.

I got kicked outtah trade school for a few semesters for rule violations. I sucked it up, lost my tuition, and didn't whine about it.

I think it’s different to break a rule vs what the gov has done now.

there is going to be a ton of that. mad parents, loans to pay with nothing in return. etc.

Some colleges kept all the money and held no classes. Like $60k a year gone. Telling the kids and parents oh well, sue us.

Some colleges kept all the money and held no classes. Like $60k a year gone. Telling the kids and parents oh well, sue us.

I know people that have spent something like $66k, everything was pretty much cancelled due to Covid, and the return check was something like $1300.

I see litigation in their future , and I hope they take them to the cleaners.

fuck em.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

sucks to suck, hopefully this accelerates the student loan debt boom fiasco and helps undue the "gotta go to college!" mantra of the last 20 years

Nobody is truly worried about the virus. Everyone pretends to be, though, because there's a lot of crooked money to be made/swindled.

My kids middle school makes us sign a weekly paper saying that if we don't social distance they can boot the kids and keep the tuition. Same thing.

If I was a college kid I would be finding the hidden parties. if I got caught... then id be bounced over my own stupidity.

If I was a college kid I would be finding the hidden parties. if I got caught... then id be bounced over my own stupidity.

Not sure if you're keeping up on current events, but being responsible for your own actions hasn't been a thing for over a decade at least. :flipoff2:

I'm not sure how a college can dictate what happens off campus.

Seems totalitarian from a non governmental agency. Weird times.

Top Back Refresh