What's new

No more unemployment when you get the call

They're not the same :shaking:

Issues are divided up and cast between both Parties in salami fashion, so that you don't really have a good chance to choose.

Republicans are supposed to be small government, bootstraps, and independent self-sufficiency..... just not when it comes to JP Morgan Chase.

95% the same, they only differ on 5% of tax rate, where you can stick your dick and abortion.

Republicans have proven time and again they love spending, expanding the government and trampling all over our rights and freedoms as much as the dems, anyone who doesnt see that is retarded.

95% the same, they only differ on 5% of tax rate, where you can stick your dick and abortion.

Republicans have proven time and again they love spending, expanding the government and trampling all over our rights and freedoms as much as the dems, anyone who doesnt see that is retarded.

I'm not going to argue with you, because this statement is an opinion I happen to share.

It's not necessarily bad that the Parties play to the Center and moderation.

My point is that wildly disparate issues are sprinkled across both Parties, making it impossible to choose between them. The Democrats usually make it easier by being racist against Whites in some way, being significantly more dishonest, and having the endorsement of the bulk of the Creative Retards occupying newspapers and Beverly Hills.

Republicans tend to support the Military more, have more National Pride, foreigners hate them (which is an endorsement!), and right now, they're CYA on China to a satisfying degree.

There are other issues, but yes, they are pretty close.

What I don't like is wanting a smaller government then BOOM, here come Republicans with Trillion dollar bailout packages for Trading Hosues.

You completely missed the point of my post.
The point is if the government forces an industry to shut down and go to zero revenue for a period of time they need to compensate for that loss. To say they should fail when the government forces them to close is authoritarian to another level.

Where should the money come from? Oh I dont know maybe stop giving it to Israel, pull the troops out of the middle east, lay off some buearocrats, end the war on drugs, there is plenty of money they piss away.

I think everyone understands this. But there will be no reason to act with a pacifier.

A big go fuk yourself is in order here to central power.

Necessity being the mother of motivation and invention.....problem is we turned into the father.

Laziness.

Tree of liberty...

You completely missed the point of my post.
The point is if the government forces an industry to shut down and go to zero revenue for a period of time they need to compensate for that loss. To say they should fail when the government forces them to close is authoritarian to another level.

Where should the money come from? Oh I dont know maybe stop giving it to Israel, pull the troops out of the middle east, lay off some buearocrats, end the war on drugs, there is plenty of money they piss away.

I can't disagree except to say that I don't know what particular businesses have been forced to shut down except small ones. If fewer people are flying, that's not really the government's fault. There IS a pandemic on, whether conservatives like it or not. And if fewer people fly because tourist areas are closed and business meetings are by remote, then that is a BUSINESS CONDITION, not an authoritarian mandate.

IF there is an authoritarian mandate, then yes, it would be wrong to shutter a business. But that raises the problem of where do the bailouts come from?

Check back next April 15th. That's where they come from.

Sometimes you get cancer. Then you have to leave your work. You have huge medical bills and sell your house. Now you live in a smaller house, and your kids have a long commute to stay in their same schools. That shit is a regular part of life, we've ALL seen it or experienced it.

Now, does Delta Airlines get taxed for you to keep your house?

That's a problematic argument for Republicans. Delta Airlines can shut down. Too bad, that's life, suck it up, bootstrap yourself, prepare for the worst, hope for the best. The same shit they tell us.

Top Back Refresh