What's new

No FNLC? Buncha slackers around here

While doing semi routine cleaning I discovered my A99 has barrel rust , surface of the barrel , I'm pissed and now have to figure out sending it to Tennessee to be gone through and re finished . FAWWWWWWK :mad3:

Slow day at the office. Wife worked on moving the rooms around. We're all upstairs now which is nice. Before it was just two spare rooms.

Fired up the old World of Warcraft account. Coors sounds good about now.

oh, new Cleetus video up.

In. Enjoying the warm weather with a little Govt Mule to wind down the day

picking up pizza, beer #3 in waiting...:flipoff2:

slow week, glad its ovwr

Now I'm enjoying some Coors lights and estrella jaliscos and burning some chicken quarters and asparagus. On the grill.

Sushi for dinner, and a couple Luckys cause I can't be too fancy. Loading tools for a side job tomorrow. Buddy has more work than time so he's just sending me jobs non stop. I'm ok with the liability being on him, planning and coordination, I just work and get paid more than usual.

In, hooked up my new cheapo home theater setup and WAS watching a movie but the storm that just rolled in seems to have thoroughly upset the cable box so I guess that's out. The woman has invented something to be mad about for the second night in a row so I'm gonna drink what's left of the beer in the house and pass out most likely.

In.
Glad that this work week is behind me, it was a shit show for the better part of it. We have been seeing some decent heat for the past few days, with storm that came through earlier I am looking forward to cooler weather over the next few days.

Surfing interwebz, not planning on doing a darn thing. R&R time.

I just texted our realtor and asked if our offer was to low, or if there was anything else we could do to buy the place.

The owners are having a garage sale tomorrow. I almost want to go by there in the morning and talk to them directly. But that might be stalking or something.... :laughing:

I hope it works out for you. I was in the same boat about two years ago. I found the perfect house that had been sitting on the market for about ~8 months. I made an offer and was told a substantially higher offer was accepted the previous day. I was going through a divorce and really had no other reasonable options so I rented an apartment for 6 months and let my realtor know I still wanted the place if the first offer fell through. The buyers wanted so much stuff done - like every room repainted, new roof (which was 7 years old at the time), etc. that the seller decided my offer was less of a headache even though it was ~15k less. He refused to do any of the work, buyers backed out, and here I am. Knowing that there is a second option in this type of market might be in your favor...

Again, I hope it works out...

Top Back Refresh