3mph travel speed
Cat 5
148 mph winds
50" of rain
18' storm surge

Good god that's a mother. :eek:

20201103_134108.png

Damn I knew I should have bought more cigars using their tobbaco

I've been stocking up the last few weeks. Not related to this, but just a happy accident. :smokin:

Shithole country, with a few slightly less shithole cities, that are almost worth visiting once, so you have something as a 10 for scale on your shithole meter.

There is a volcano you can stand at the top of and peer maybe 1000' or so down Inside and see the boiling lava. That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen... and I dont think the hurricane will ruin that.

Last edited:
Yea we are having bands of rain from this , supposed to go West of us then North towards Cuba. So far we have around 2-4 inches of rain, prediction is 7-15 total by the end of the weekend.

Shithole country, with a few slightly less shithole cities, that are almost worth visiting once, so you have something as a 10 for scale on your shithole meter.

There is a volcano you can stand at the top of and peer maybe 1000' or so down Inside and see the boiling lava. That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen... and I dont think the hurricane will ruin that.

I've been there a lot, also been in much, much worse shit holes.

Maybe the country will get lucky and the storm will kill that asshole Ortega.

Bummer. The strip clubs there are legendary.

To many indians and not enough spaish. But they were cheap.

I actually liked Nica, great surf and it was cheap. then all the gringo's started fucking it up.

You want a real shithole, El Salvador takes that prize.

Top Back Refresh