What's new

New AG

Mr.Ratbastard

Member Number
Will this or can this change anything with the election or is it too late?

Bill Barr resigned...boom!

Right wing, Left wing.... same bird.

Usually an issue of authoritarian vs libertarian more than left or right wing.

Barr is and always has been a big government statist on the authoritarian side of nearly every issue. He's not as bad as Jeff Sessions, but damn near. It's more likely than anything that he's got another job lined up somewhere and doesn't want to risk it to fight a long shot at overturning the election.

Barr is and always has been a big government statist on the authoritarian side of nearly every issue. He's not as bad as Jeff Sessions, but damn near. It's more likely than anything that he's got another job lined up somewhere and doesn't want to risk it to fight a long shot at overturning the election.

I'm calling it. Since Cuomo is busy with a sexual harassment lawsuit, I am guessing Biden tapped Barr for the AG position. Conflict of interest mandates he step down until AFTER the inauguration. :laughing:

Doesn't matter, they are all corrupt crooks and have no desire to bring truth or justice to our country or election.
No matter who steps in, it's too late. FBI and DOJ should have been on this shit as of Nov 4th like it was a rope in a garage.

But no. They are/are controlled by, the deep state just like most of the swamp is.

Trump needs to copy-paste the TX lawsuit and put his name on it to establish "standing" so the big court can finally say something of substance about it.

So the loonie left media just claimed bidens win for tomorrow.
should be a fun day

Barr was a huge disappointment. New guy was a jag, seems like there is a lot of new military folks in high positions. Trump is going to win:smokin: 2018 EO

Barr was a huge disappointment. New guy was a jag, seems like there is a lot of new military folks in high positions. Trump is going to win:smokin: 2018 EO

So walk us through this 2018 EO again...

Honestly, I'm NOT getting it. I think Trump's a tool. I think Biden is slightly worse, only because I slant a bit more right of center.

This EO thing though, I just don't see it producing... am I missing something?:confused:

Honestly, I'm NOT getting it. I think Trump's a tool. I think Biden is slightly worse, only because I slant a bit more right of center.

This EO thing though, I just don't see it producing... am I missing something?:confused:
Skip to 22:00

Barr wasn't as bad as that asshole, Obama's wingman , Erica Holder, but he was a " let's keep the swamp status quo". It's why he sat on and actively suppressed the Hunter Biden info and investigation.

Fuck Barr. He screwed us at every turn.

And an EO can be reversed by the next administration... unless the original EO violates the constitution... then the courts will maintain Obama’s EO cannot be reverses...

1603063956218.jpg

This is my thoughts. The rewards are being passed out at the moment. The CEO of the software company that wrote the Dominion programs is now the leader of Soros open societies foundation...

Barr protected those with risk. He will be taken care of by the progressives.

Doesn't matter, they are all corrupt crooks and have no desire to bring truth or justice to our country or election.
No matter who steps in, it's too late. FBI and DOJ should have been on this shit as of Nov 4th like it was a rope in a garage.

But no. They are/are controlled by, the deep state just like most of the swamp is.

Trump needs to copy-paste the TX lawsuit and put his name on it to establish "standing" so the big court can finally say something of substance about it.

The big court isn't going to do shit. Every single Judge up there remembers the Epstine judge that had her family murdered and they let her live. These are very powerful people with everything to lose so they will risk most anything to protect themselves.

This.

Bar was in a tough spot but he could have done SOMETHING. It seems like he mostly sat back and just let things go.

This.

Bar was in a tough spot but he could have done SOMETHING. It seems like he mostly sat back and just let things go.

Maybe there's bigger shit at play.

its looking an awful lot like Ga. Gov kemps future son in law was whacked.

kemp calls for signature audit.
Future son in law's car "explodes"
kemp tows the line and certifies.

So much of that shit going on, what about that judges kids and husband getting killed by the "fedex driver" a few months ago. It's the damn mob running things!

Disappointing. I thought until recently Barr was on our side. He clearly knew about hunter's connections for a while. Had there been an investigation 2 months ago, it could have swung the election.

Disappointing. I thought until recently Barr was on our side. He clearly knew about hunter's connections for a while. Had there been an investigation 2 months ago, it could have swung the election.

I don't care if he was on my, your or someone else's side... as long as he followed the COTUS and executed his job with integrity....

What?

There is a lot of shit to keep up with here.

Top Back Refresh