What's new

Netflix

72blazer

Marion Cobretti
Member Number
Loc
The Real South Texas
First off, FUCK VERTICAL SCOPE AND JEFF.

So what’s everyone streaming?

I caught “The Wrong Missy” this weekend. Definitely worth the laugh.

Been watching “Ozarks”. I don’t watch much TV at all, but I’ve been doing an episode a night for the most part. Finished season 2 yesterday. Wife says it gives her nightmares. :flipoff2:

I never watched Breaking Bad when it was on regular TV. Me and the Mrs are watching the series now. I started Waco last night.

My kids have been bugging me to check out Umbrella Academy before the new season starts. So been trying to knock out an episode a night.

I never watched Breaking Bad when it was on regular TV. Me and the Mrs are watching the series now. I started Waco last night.

Oh damn , BB is back on NF?!?? Caught about half of season 1 on there a few years ago then they got rid of it. Will need to start it again.

Oh damn , BB is back on NF?!?? Caught about half of season 1 on there a few years ago then they got rid of it. Will need to start it again.

Hell yeah. I was pumped to see it on there. They also have Better Call Saul and El Camino.

Watched the first episode of "Outer Banks". Its kind of fun. We partied there a shit load in my early Navy days stationed in Va.

Top Back Refresh