What's new

Netflix

72blazer

Marion Cobretti
Member Number
Loc
The Real South Texas
First off, FUCK VERTICAL SCOPE AND JEFF.

So what’s everyone streaming?

I caught “The Wrong Missy” this weekend. Definitely worth the laugh.

Gatorgrizz27

Member Number
Been watching “Ozarks”. I don’t watch much TV at all, but I’ve been doing an episode a night for the most part. Finished season 2 yesterday. Wife says it gives her nightmares. :flipoff2:

McCracken

Shit Lips
Member Number
Loc
Kingsport, TN
I never watched Breaking Bad when it was on regular TV. Me and the Mrs are watching the series now. I started Waco last night.

72blazer

Marion Cobretti
Member Number
Loc
The Real South Texas
My kids have been bugging me to check out Umbrella Academy before the new season starts. So been trying to knock out an episode a night.

I never watched Breaking Bad when it was on regular TV. Me and the Mrs are watching the series now. I started Waco last night.

Oh damn , BB is back on NF?!?? Caught about half of season 1 on there a few years ago then they got rid of it. Will need to start it again.

McCracken

Shit Lips
Member Number
Loc
Kingsport, TN
Oh damn , BB is back on NF?!?? Caught about half of season 1 on there a few years ago then they got rid of it. Will need to start it again.

Hell yeah. I was pumped to see it on there. They also have Better Call Saul and El Camino.

KarlVP

Not Sure
Member Number
Loc
Crusty's Brewing, Wa
Watched the first episode of "Outer Banks". Its kind of fun. We partied there a shit load in my early Navy days stationed in Va.