What's new

Neat gas powered air compressor

Yup, spent a week on the Keweenaw this summer, good time.

Good deal!
How'd you hear about the delaware mine? My dad ran it for a good chunk of the summer to help the owner/retirement job/political soap box and is always curious how people find out about it since they barely advertise.

Good deal!
How'd you hear about the delaware mine? My dad ran it for a good chunk of the summer to help the owner/retirement job/political soap box and is always curious how people find out about it since they barely advertise.

We spent a week trying to get lost up there, the Delaware was the least remote mine we visited :), I think we hit it after lunch at the Gay Bar. I might have talked with your dad, we were there the last week of July and did the full tour. I'd done the Quincy tour a few years ago and wasn't looking to go underground this trip but the locals in Copper Harbor said it was a good tour, and it was. Put 600 miles on the SxS in 5 days.

P7275121.JPG

P7265016.JPG

One of my customers has a 500HP Radial air compressor, it is NOT fun to be around! Fawker scares the crap out of me being in the same room with it! I'll take my oil flooded rotary screws any day! 36CFM at 100psi ain't much more than a bicycle pump.

How much cfm does the 500hp radial put out?

How much cfm does the 500hp radial put out?

It's been a while since I worked at that customer but if I remember right it was in the 2-2500CFM range and the customer ran 150PSI system pressure.

all in all a rowdy machine for no more air than it put out.

Top Back Refresh