What's new

Mutual Assistance Group in your hood.

It would have to be a nope for us for a lot of the reasons above. The biggest reason is just how everyone around us is acting now due to the fake beer flu. The .gov says do this and they do it, they are all pretty scared, I couldn't trust any of them if something like this has 'em shaking in their boots.

That and they're all fucking liberal...I told my GF to keep her mouth shut about anything they could drop a dime on and we will take care of our own business.

Besides, they would make for easy pickins if a mob decided to roll through here, vs. this house.:laughing:

To quote the kids...
My brotha fromma nuther motha!

Fwiw brb

antfi is as real as fox news.

doesn't matter.

how real did the al queda threat in the US need to be after 9/11 to "inspire" shit like the boston bombers, the FL club shooter, ft hood shooter, NYC home depot rental truck drivers, etc.

they don't need to exist to inspire significant violence in others. it has happened before, the muslim trend is just quick easy and obvious.

All you need is one neighbor or one neighbors kid blabbing to some unsavory buddy and you are now marked to be robbed whenever you are not home. Angry lib hears about it and you wake up with your car spray painted.

I'm pretty sure most of my neighbors know that me and a few others are the "crazy white guys with vehicles and guns". We're all friendly though, I kinda like it.

All you need is one neighbor or one neighbors kid blabbing to some unsavory buddy and you are now marked to be robbed whenever you are not home. Angry lib hears about it and you wake up with your car spray painted.

And this is the concern.
Don’t know who to trust or to what level.
Seems like the best thing is to wait (because it may never hit here) and let the fighting forces grow organically.
Just figured A plan was better than no plan.
Difficult to defend your shit when the neighbors house is on fire though.
Fight the fire from igniting your house or shoot rioters.
Garden hose in one hand and shotty in the other most likely.

doesn't matter.

how real did the al queda threat in the US need to be after 9/11 to "inspire" shit like the boston bombers, the FL club shooter, ft hood shooter, NYC home depot rental truck drivers, etc.

they don't need to exist to inspire significant violence in others. it has happened before, the muslim trend is just quick easy and obvious.

lol

And this is the concern.
Don’t know who to trust or to what level.
Seems like the best thing is to wait (because it may never hit here) and let the fighting forces grow organically.
Just figured A plan was better than no plan.
Difficult to defend your shit when the neighbors house is on fire though.
Fight the fire from igniting your house or shoot rioters.
Garden hose in one hand and shotty in the other most likely.

Now is probably the best time to develop “a plan”/ feel your neighbors out without seeming like a crazy prepper. Pretty easy to bring up the stuff happening, convey how you’d handle it at your house, and see their response. Better than trying to bring up an apocalyptic conversation out of the blue. :laughing:

I need to do a bit better job of meeting my neighbors, I only really know the ones on either side of me. We are on one of the main roads in a larger, older, upper middle class neighborhood. Basically a bunch of suburban dads that own a chainsaw, grill, fishing rods, and probably a handgun and shotgun that’s kept up on a shelf in the closet. Not many liberal snowflake Antifa sympathizers, but not many self sufficient country people either.

The problem is that in a really bad scenario, most “experts” agree that you need 24/7 armed security, which typically means combining families inside one house. I have several friends I’d trust with that, but they own houses as well.

Last edited:

Yeah I had to get on my oldest boy about sharing to much info about what have or don't have to his friends , I think he's got it now.

black lives matter protest in texas where the dude from the parking garage said "i wanted to shoot white cops" specifically. that is a random act of violence inspired by their calls to violence but not a direct threat from the group itself.

"antifa going to take over the suburbs" is false, but if you don't think there will be people inspired or pushed over the edge who cause violence in random areas, ure silly :rasta:

Imagine being so afraid of the world that your response to a ding dong ditch is to go outside with a shotgun and hunt the "perpetrator" :lmao:

g15.jpg

black lives matter protest in texas where the dude from the parking garage said "i wanted to shoot white cops" specifically. that is a random act of violence inspired by their calls to violence but not a direct threat from the group itself.

"antifa going to take over the suburbs" is false, but if you don't think there will be people inspired or pushed over the edge who cause violence in random areas, ure silly :rasta:

lets call the risk overblown? kinda like all the terrorist federal money hayes kansas got. not exactly a hot bed of ISIS.

lets call the risk overblown? kinda like all the terrorist federal money hayes kansas got. not exactly a hot bed of ISIS.

obviously

to the average citizen, the risk is about on par with being killed by the cops after you are already detained and not resisting, or being killed while actively complying.

never zero :flipoff2:

I'd say if you don't know where your neighbors stand just by looking at them or a two minute conversion, they're going to be zero benefit if SHTF.

edit:
I doubt there are any Antifa punks within a 100mile radius of me. They'll be really tired before I get to shoot them.

Last edited:
Because I'm always working in my driveway I know a bunch of my neighbors. It's a mix of small business owners, retired or gov employed liberals, or 8 Mexicans living in a house. I don't out myself as a prepper, but I would expect that people assume I'd have supplies if shtf.
I know probably 15 families on a 1st name basis within a 5 minute walk

Kind of, my neighbors on both sides know that I'll look out for them and vice versa. Same with the house across the street and a couple of other neighbors, and all of us are armed. Plus it doesn't hurt when one of my next door neighbors is the Lt. for Oakland PD and heads the gang task force unit.

Top Back Refresh