Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

Moto Wanted/For Sale thread!

SOLD

First In, I think. :laughing: Clean stock 2015 Honda NC700x for sale. 5,300 miles. Clear title. $4,775 firm cash only. Located in Sacramento CA area. Honda's practical commuter foray. Fresh lithion battery and Contis.

IMG_5203.jpeg
IMG_5209.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5208.jpeg
    IMG_5208.jpeg
    790.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Feelers out for newer (eh, let's say '20+) Yamaha MT-10, Suzuki GSXS-1000, KTM Super Duke 1290, Suzuki Hayabusa.....

Edit: I'm in AZ but can potentially pickup nearby states/ or ship if it makes sense.

Last edited:
I loved the MT10 I got to test ride. Not sure how long I would like not having a wind screen on long runs, but overall the bike was a blast to ride. :smokin:

I loved the MT10 I got to test ride. Not sure how long I would like not having a wind screen on long runs, but overall the bike was a blast to ride. :smokin:
Same, I've ridden a quick bike swap on a group ride. I'm back and forth on this too for the same reason.

One of the guys at the dealer has his kitted up with an aftermarket/slightly taller screen and sidebags, obviously not the best tool for the job. I think the mileage would suck too on anything of considerable distance.

The Tracer 900 I have fits the bill of a chain driven, light sport tourer. I do occasionally contemplate something driveshaft driven to throw down miles but I can't bring myself to it quite yet. While I'm "that age" haha, I'm squarely in denial about the whole thing :grinpimp:

I think the big displacement naked would suit the short blasts I find myself doing mostly these days, and I still have the 'lil SV650, but something with double the power might put a different spin on it, long term.

Top Back Refresh