What's new

Most superior welding gear

I have an Optrel Helmet and Speedglass. I like the Optrel over the Speedglass or other helemts in the shop. Will be looking at upgrading again to one of their newer units. The panoramic or Crystal view helmets look pretty nice. Jason has the Esab helmet and likes it quit a bit as well.

Not that it improve's my welding ability, just the more I can the better it seems.

I'd love to try one of those Optrel Crystal 2.0 helmsets. Kinda expensive, but I'd love to try one.

I bought those goggles before they were a Miller product ( they were a direct from Asia only item ) for exactly that reason, roll cage work. When you don't need to fit into a tight space I prefer the wider field of vision from a standard auto-tint shield.

Picked up some hobart gloves a while back just because I was at a store. Made it about 3 weeks before the stitching between the thumb and index finger on the left started to let go and the velcro on the right lost its grip. Better life than the 2 weeks I'd get out of the tillmans I was supplied with and less spatter burns on the back of my hand.

https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/ho...rpose-welding-gloves/0000000091604?Ntt=Hobart gloves

Top Back Refresh